Spyder Garage

Default WTB a 622 trailer

I am would like to find a 622 that I can pull behind my '15 RT SS. I would prefer one in black, but certainly would consider other colors. I live in W central Illinois.

Thanks, Coke
    2015 RT-S , RED/BLACK

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Good luck. They are really the hot ticket now.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Default trailer

PM sent

ride safe
    geo

Spyder Garage

If you can't find a BRP 622 trailer, get a BRP freedom trailer, you won't be sorry

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default A trailer or 2

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    If you can't find a BRP 622 trailer, get a BRP freedom trailer, you won't be sorry

Cruzr Joe
    You may be right about that Joe, but I managed to locate 2 622s. One was within 50 miles from home. I went to look at it today. It is very low miles and in excellent shape in the brown color. I decided to buy it and bring it home with me. When I can recover more from my shoulder surgery, a new paint job to go with my red and black Spec Series will be in order. Besides, who can farkle with one arm in a sling anyway?

Coke
    2015 RT-S , RED/BLACK

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by guzzihack View Post
    . . . Besides, who can farkle with one arm in a sling anyway?

Coke
    Farkling finds a way! swirl2.gif
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by guzzihack View Post
    You may be right about that Joe, but I managed to locate 2 622s. One was within 50 miles from home. I went to look at it today. It is very low miles and in excellent shape in the brown color. I decided to buy it and bring it home with me. When I can recover more from my shoulder surgery, a new paint job to go with my red and black Spec Series will be in order. Besides, who can farkle with one arm in a sling anyway?

Coke

You will be very happy with the 622, heal fast

Cruzr joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer