Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    RT-S PE#0412 TicketBait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA. USA
    Posts
    2,118
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default LONG BEACH MOTORCYCLE SHOW NOVEMBER 18 - 20, 2016

    LONG BEACH MOTORCYCLE SHOW
    NOVEMBER 18 - 20, 2016

    SHOW HOURS
    Friday
    3:00pm - 8:00pm

    Saturday
    9:30am - 8:00pm

    Sunday
    10:00am - 5:00pm


    Looks like BRP is not going to have demo rides this year.

    See you there


    Trivia, Can you guess who the person on the left is in this photo from IMS 2014?





    Maybe when we are there we do a manequin pose?!


  2. #2
    SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    12,787
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Ticketbait, we will see you there. We will be there Friday afternoon when the show opens and all day Saturday. Are you going to IHOP for breakfast on Saturday?

    The mannequin pose would be funny!

    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

  3. #3
    SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    12,787
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    No demo rides is a bummer. Maybe I'll demo a Slingshot instead.

    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

  4. #4
    Very Active Member MRH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles and Santa Ynez, CA
    Posts
    803
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    I'm planning on attending on Friday, unless something on my schedule changes.
    2014 RT-S SE6 In the ultra fast Circuit Yellow edition.

    Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, Race Tech Shocks, Custom Dynamics LED reflectors and top brake light, Providence Spyder Accessories USB Charger (and phone mount), Adjustable Side Wing Deflectors, Can-Am Vented Windshield, Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).
    Maintained by Lou at Pirate Powersports.

  5. #5
    RT-S PE#0412 TicketBait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA. USA
    Posts
    2,118
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    Ticketbait, we will see you there. We will be there Friday afternoon when the show opens and all day Saturday. Are you going to IHOP for breakfast on Saturday?

    The mannequin pose would be funny!
    OK we will do the pose Friday

    I am planning on going to the show on Friday as well, did that two years ago and the crowds were much smaller and was able to speak with the BRP entourage that were in attendance. Really wanted to test ride again an F3, but will do that at a dealership instead.

    Need to up grade my ST1 BRP helmets, one is 6 years old and the other is 4 Had Nolan before and they were nice but the BRP by Givi were awesome and I could get all the sound wired in my helmet- loved it. New learning curve now with the wireless. Most likely better than what I had 6 years ago.

    Won't be making the Saturday show as my son and I are going to the LA auto show, (weird, think its first time conflicting schedules) then Sunday I am treated to the Rams game at the coliseum with my brother.

    Did ihop last year, remember George/ Pincushion riding a motorized skateboard or something to that effect in the parking lot was hilarious. (need to find that footage) But the year before went to Long Beach Cafe which is at 615 E Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90802 and that was awesome food and atmosphere. Sat up at the counter.


    I will look for you MRH, have been meaning to meet you, and one day ride Angeles Crest together! And if we do, my treat for breakfast at "The Dish " in La Canada.

  6. #6
    Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    3,294
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default Well

    Quote Originally Posted by TicketBait View Post
    OK we will do the pose Friday

    I am planning on going to the show on Friday as well, did that two years ago and the crowds were much smaller and was able to speak with the BRP entourage that were in attendance. Really wanted to test ride again an F3, but will do that at a dealership instead.

    Need to up grade my ST1 BRP helmets, one is 6 years old and the other is 4 Had Nolan before and they were nice but the BRP by Givi were awesome and I could get all the sound wired in my helmet- loved it. New learning curve now with the wireless. Most likely better than what I had 6 years ago.

    Won't be making the Saturday show as my son and I are going to the LA auto show, (weird, think its first time conflicting schedules) then Sunday I am treated to the Rams game at the coliseum with my brother.

    Did ihop last year, remember George/ Pincushion riding a motorized skateboard or something to that effect in the parking lot was hilarious. (need to find that footage) But the year before went to Long Beach Cafe which is at 615 E Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90802 and that was awesome food and atmosphere. Sat up at the counter.


    I will look for you MRH, have been meaning to meet you, and one day ride Angeles Crest together! And if we do, my treat for breakfast at "The Dish " in La Canada.
    With the thousands of demo rydes we led in California North and South this year I think California is demoed out! I am pretty sure they still have several units in a warehouse in Torrance! Look for Demo events coming in 2017 at a dealer near you. Note "Pincushion" in my Avatar!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

    2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

  7. #7
    Very Active Member MRH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles and Santa Ynez, CA
    Posts
    803
    Spyder Garage
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    With the thousands of demo rydes we led in California North and South this year I think California is demoed out! I am pretty sure they still have several units in a warehouse in Torrance! Look for Demo events coming in 2017 at a dealer near you. Note "Pincushion" in my Avatar!
    I don't know about that. Your rides haven't been on my radar, which may indicate they haven't been on the radar of most two wheeled riders.

    I'm sure BRP has run the numbers, and made a choice based on their needs. For me, it was largely a test ride at the show that convinced me to upgrade my 2010 to a 2014 (well, that and mechanical issues with the 2010). It also really opened up my interest in an F3 last year. With no pressure to purchase, and since I'm likely already there, it is far more likely I'll test ride at the show than at a dealer on one of their very limited days (many of which I work, because I work weekends).
    2014 RT-S SE6 In the ultra fast Circuit Yellow edition.

    Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, Race Tech Shocks, Custom Dynamics LED reflectors and top brake light, Providence Spyder Accessories USB Charger (and phone mount), Adjustable Side Wing Deflectors, Can-Am Vented Windshield, Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).
    Maintained by Lou at Pirate Powersports.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •