I'm just curious to know....

So, I am interested to know how many folks out there who own any year of the Spyder RT model who have:
1.- NEVER installed any upgrade to their machine for the purpose of upgrading an engineering failure or inferior quality part.

NOR

2.- never felt that any “consumable” items such as tires, brakes, light bulbs, switches, windshield brackets, electronics, speakers, heaters, air bag, compressor, air hoses/connectors, etc. didn’t last as long as you realistically thought it should.

NOR

3. Never had to have their machine towed for reasons that were not your fault. (If you forgot to check your oil, and you had to be towed but you aren’t disqualified by other qualifiers in this post please let us know. Just don’t mention you ran it low on oil!!)

If you added the bump skid because your machine scraped ground in inordinate amount, you’re out. Don’t comment. If you added a (anti-) sway bar because the front end was too sloppy and the bike leaned too much, you’re out. If you added the front shock pre-tensioners, you’re out. If you added the airbag rock guard, you’re out…no commenting. Unless you were truly “tickled to death” that your rear tire lasted 6K or 7K miles before the center was wore to the wear bars, you are out. If you got a special “laser alignment” because the original BRP alignment guidelines used before vehicle delivery wasn’t correct, you’re out! You get the picture….
If you added a cup holder and/or after-market GPS, or GoPro camera, or painted/wrapped your bike but nothing used to make up for engineering deficiencies in the safe operation of your Spyder ….you’re IN!

I understand that many of my disqualifiers range in severity from annoyances to "your bike is in the shop and you aren't riding it for an extended period of time". I know that in general, the pleasure of getting to ride one of these cool (LOOKING) machines out-weighs some of the issues with which they arrive at your door. BUT, my bet is that there are not many folks who can truly and honestly fit the above parameters