Spyder Garage

Default Mirror RT 2010 upper and lower covers Silver/Black mirror shells replacements

Wondering if anyone knows of a wrecker over there the brp part numbers I require are 705003148 Black lower mirror shell
    and 705003964 'Full Moon'

There are very few parts here available and I'm keen to see if anyone knows of something over there please happy to pay costs etc.

Seems inside cable wasn't attached, and whilst adjusting mirror it came off ANY help greatly appreciated..

Spyder Garage

I think happy grin is looking for a salvage parts place , or a place too get these parts off line ... { think that is what he means ? he has part numbers , just the location of the parts }

Spyder Garage

ahhhh this is a continued thread , looking for mirror parts ! { I read the other thread , with the arm and a leg prices } as for my self I haven`t seen any parts but will look at a few places !

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by youngers View Post
    ahhhh this is a continued thread , looking for mirror parts ! { I read the other thread , with the arm and a leg prices } as for my self I haven`t seen any parts but will look at a few places !
    awesome that would be great,

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by youngers View Post
    If I can get second hand ones in good condition great, if not even if I can get someone to send them over.

Appreciate all the help.

pst just checked undercarriage umm and I'm still female

Spyder Garage

hahahaha sorry about the under carriage ! and a fine carriage it must be ...

Spyder Garage

Default New parts

Looking the parts up on cheapcycleparts.com they each sell for $99.00. There are others place spyder related to look. Facebook, spydertalk etc. there may be a member with some parts available. http://www.mrcycleparts.com/?mcp=prt http://www.procaliber.com/page/can-am-oem-spyder-parts. Not sure on shipping but looks to be around $70.00 unless they handle shipping as well.. May be worth a direct call to these people for prices etc...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black