Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Default Tire not tyre

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    So has the offending tyre thread been deleted by the OP? I can't find it, but that might just be my search criteria. If it has, I find that behaviour self centred in the extreme, as there was information there, posted by others, that I was going to use to determine if I felt capable enough to remove my rear wheel and tyre......by all means remove your own posts, but.....
    Maybe you couldn't find it because it's tire not tyre.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. (FYI. he did erase it)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Yes: that thread was removed by Joel...
    as I recall; he started it, in order to discuss tire pressures that he was trying out... I think that he was giving 30 psi in his Federal EVOs a try (front tires...)
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Very Active Member armyspydervet's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I'm getting "TIRE"D of all this nonsense

People need to start minding their own PSIness

Some people's egos on here are definitely over-inflated

Thank you, Thank you...I will be here all day
    Last edited by armyspydervet; 11-14-2016 at 01:51 PM.
    Chris

2016 F3-T SE6

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

No matter when I am speaking with a person face to face ,on the phone or chatting on a web site such as Spyderlovers, I always treat the person with respect. I treat them how I want to be treated.
    Even if I don't agree with their opinion there is a way to disagree with a person and also respect that person's opinion.
    sometimes I think some users of this sight are harsh and brash with their words because they are behind a keyboard and not chatting face to face. JMHO

Spyder Garage

I think that we all might agree that everyone gets on their "high horse" from time to time. And yes, some folks way of expressing themselve can seem to be a bit more "gruff" than others. It is all to easy to get into a p*****g match, and a bit harder to get out of it. When emotion takes us over and things escalate, common sense and the ability to take a step back seems to go out the window. There are folks on this forum whose opinion(s) I don't necessarily agree with, (as I am sure that some do not agree with mine, and that's OK with me), but hey that is their opinion, and they are entitled to it. People come and go on this forum, and that is their choice. Most folks here post a lot more than I do, but so what? Other folks post less than I do, and again, so what? Just because someone posts more or less than someone else doesn't make them a nasty person. Remember, it takes less facial muscles to smile than it does to frown. How about a few more smiles?
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I have to laugh at this. Shortly after I joined SL I asked a question on a post and was told by Bob (in what i read as a not very nice way) that I need to use the search.
    I could have read it as, hey stupid, you are wasting our time asking questions that have already been answered, and to be honest I did at first. Then I thought about it and realized that he was trying to help me out, if I searched for it I might find the answer faster.

What he didn't know was that I had tried the search, but the search feature sucks and I couldn't find what I was looking for. However it made me look a little closer and I found how to use the advanced search. If Bob hadn't have told me to search I might not have figured out how to use it correctly.

I could have read it, gotten upset, commented back before I thought about it, gotten no answers, and left the site because I was upset.

I personally have not found anyone on this site that has deliberately tried to be rude to me, some have been blunt with their answers, some have asked for more information before they give answers, some have asked for more information even though the information was given, they just didn't read, but all have tried their very best to help.

Before I respond to others if I think there response was offensive, I like to take about a minimum of 10 min. try and figure out if I am reading more into it then should be, then think about how and what I am going to say before I type the answer. (I wish i did that more in person, way too often I respond without thinking.)

This site is AWESOME, keep up the great job giving information.
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

After a difficult exchange I was once reminded that 'Even a diamond must be cut'. You end up with less material and a smaller finished product. But the improvement in beauty, brilliance and value are incomparable.

I will leave you to decide if any of this applies or not.

Live Long and Prosper!

Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Looks like I missed a doozy. Oh well.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Not Really