Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Every spring I wash Spyder with Mcguiar's Gold Class shampoo. Then I clay to surface followed by Mcguiar's Ultimate Liquid wax. I clean the upholstery with the same leather/vinyl cleaner/conditioner I use on the Jeep leather upholstery. Black plastic is enhanced and protected with Armor All. Tires are dressed with Mcguiar's Endurance. Wind screen is cleaned with water and Norwex Window cleaning towel then protected with light coat of McKee's 37 Carnuba wax.

Usually wash the bike down at least once a week with Gold Class Shampoo as it doesn't remove wax. On extended road trips, I wipe it down every morning with McKee's 37 Rinseless Wash mixed with water as a detailer and wiped down with a microfiber waffle weave towel.

Gota look good if wife is riding along.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Okie-Dokie!

EDIT:
    http://www.plexusplasticcleaner.com/about.html
    It looks as if you can find it in Wal-Mart, and on Amazon!
    I used to plexus ,then the price went right through the roof .And the no one around here stocked it .
    2018 RTL , dark blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sempyder View Post
    Lemon pledge all the way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If your Spyder is made out of wood maybe🤔
    Plexus is great!

Spyder Garage

Lemon pledge is very popular with the Gold Wing group.
    2018 RTL , dark blue

Spyder Garage

I use a mini Big Foot random orbital with 4" pads to polish the panels, using Menzerna polishes. I then hit it with a coat of Souveran 100% carnauba wax.....Pearl deserves the best !
    2016 F3 Limited in Pearl White-LaMonster GPS mount, LED fog lights, BajaRon anti-sway bar, Doc Humphrey's vibration dampener
    2013 Harley Davidson Softail Breakout CVO/ 110ci of potato-potato goodness
    2016 Ducati Xdiavel/ A street demon with a belt and forward controls

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kumortl14 View Post
    Their product for removing swirls are good.

http://www.glare.com/

am a big fan of the Glare polish.
    Have been using it for a couple years. Follow the instructions, you'll get great results.
    It's available on ebay or as Yamaha Glare or Honda Glare at the respective dealerships. Use it twice a year on our cars and am very pleased with the results. It isn't cheap but it's worth it.

For general touch up and windshield cleaning (bugs and all) I have been using "Original Bike Spirits Cleaner and Polish" with a Microsoft towel. Use on all of the bike except seat and flat paint. Use it after every ride for the bugs.

2017 F3, SM6-basic black, plain and simple

Spyder Garage

AS A DIE HARD WIZARD PRODUCTS, AND THE ORIGINAL HONDA POLISH USER.. I HAVE RECENTLY TIRED TOPCOAT F11 STUFF HAS CONVERTED ME EASY TO USE NO RESIDUE REAL SLICK A LITTLE EXPENSIVE BUT THE RESULTS HAVE BEEN VERY GOOD
    JIM EVANS
    2014 RTL, cb,all panels color matched over 300 LEDs, pass armrests sat radio chrome WS brkt, larger w.s, more to come

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

I am a Mequiars guy, have been since I was 18 (a terribly long time ago). I have this intern guy working for us here in the marketing department, and he has a detail business. So last summer I had him do my Dodge RAM with a ceramic coating. It was nice, not sure if its really a wax replacment, but its nice.

Anyway, he taught me about microfiber cloths, and the difference between the good ones and the cheap ones. So now I use the good ones (no seams, rough edges etc) on my Honda, the truck, the guitars... etc. Its really eliminated a lot of my swirl problems. The old days of using t-shirts and socks are gone.
    BRP parts discount to all Spyderlovers members!

Free delivery for new Spyders to the lower 48!
    http://www.imotorsportsinc.com
    sales@imotorsportsinc.com

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Once in a blue moon, I'll wax it like my car: clay bar, polish, detail and glaze. Most of the time Lemon Pledge works great.
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable: 09 Thruxton / 09 FZ6
    Sold List: 97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport Dark, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 08 Spyder RS , 12 Street TripleR, 15 RC390, 02 VFR800, 09 KLX250S, 10 F650GS
    JLohPhotos
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...
    2008 GS , Millennium Yellow

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by iMotorsports View Post
    I am a Mequiars guy, have been since I was 18 (a terribly long time ago). I have this intern guy working for us here in the marketing department, and he has a detail business. So last summer I had him do my Dodge RAM with a ceramic coating. It was nice, not sure if its really a wax replacment, but its nice.

Anyway, he taught me about microfiber cloths, and the difference between the good ones and the cheap ones. So now I use the good ones (no seams, rough edges etc) on my Honda, the truck, the guitars... etc. Its really eliminated a lot of my swirl problems. The old days of using t-shirts and socks are gone.

Go on AutoGeek or Autopia forums - you'll learn tons about products and techniques to keep your rides shiny and slick.
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable: 09 Thruxton / 09 FZ6
    Sold List: 97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport Dark, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 08 Spyder RS , 12 Street TripleR, 15 RC390, 02 VFR800, 09 KLX250S, 10 F650GS
    JLohPhotos
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...
    2008 GS , Millennium Yellow

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JIM EVANS View Post
    AS A DIE HARD WIZARD PRODUCTS, AND THE ORIGINAL HONDA POLISH USER.. I HAVE RECENTLY TIRED TOPCOAT F11 STUFF HAS CONVERTED ME EASY TO USE NO RESIDUE REAL SLICK A LITTLE EXPENSIVE BUT THE RESULTS HAVE BEEN VERY GOOD
    I just used Top Coat F11. Easy to use and only takes less than 2 OZ per coat. Can use on everything.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

all i have to say is sprayway