Thread: Stereo

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Stereo

I have 2014 rts....is there sub line out on the radio unit...if not is there a way i can get one...tks dave

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default SUB LINE OUT

Quote Originally Posted by amelectricdavid View Post
    I have 2014 rts....is there sub line out on the radio unit...if not is there a way i can get one...tks dave

I didn't see one when I worked on mine ......However I would contact a member here " Bluestratos " , I know He did a Sub on His, so He could tell you how .... Mike

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by amelectricdavid View Post

Probably. There are no line out connectors on the radio, but there is a connector for the optional CB radio. The CB carries the audio from the radio to the headsets so I'm guessing that 3 or 4 of the pins in that connector are line level audio. The wiring diagram doesn't identify which pin is for what signal but Bob White, (Finless), may be able to tell you. If you're comfortable with working on the connectors on the radio then PM Finless and see if can get the info for you.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Cool tks

Spyder Garage

See this thread where I figured out the BT dongle. Those are the audio out wires.

Bob

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...our-own-Dongle!
    2011 RT-S SM5 - Black
    Bought June 2013 with 450 miles. 27K on 8-1-2017.
    Farkles - DIY Trunk Break Light, HMT Break Light, DIY Mirror Turn Signal Lights, DIY Bluetooth Dongle, DIY iPod Setup, DIY Alarm System Install, Show Chrome front fender / rear saddle bag lights, 4th break light around the trunk, Vented Windshield, Baja Ron Sway Bar, DIY GPS setup, Smooth Spyder, BRP Chrome Mirrors, Adjustable deflectors, Triaxis handlebars, NVB Pegs, Bad Boy Airhorn... More to come
    2011 RT-S SM5 , Baja Ron Black

Spyder Garage

Does anyone have the pin out locations/numbers to make a cable from the RT radio line out connector plug to plug into a BT transmitter? I can make a cable but would like know the pins to connect too before hand to save time. I don't need the power pins cause I will use the accessory jack in the trunk to power the transmitter I have. Does Motorcycle Dave's have just the cable? If so how much is it and has anyone used it? I'm not interested in the Sena SM10 dongle cause already own a transmitter I can use.

Spyder Garage

Yes you can get the cable from motorcycledave. Call him for the price. It works real swell I have been using it for 3 years.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze