Spyder Garage

Default Neutrino black box wiring

I have bought a Neutrino Black Box from Tricled. I have connected it straight to the battery as instructed, but the battery posts were getting a bit cluttered, so I removed my Lamonster power plate wiring from the battery and connected the cabling straight to the Neutrino....... works a treat for the switched USB charging, but.........it now means that I no longer have my battery charger capability. The Neutrino comes with a short, fused positive wire specially to allow you to wire in your positive battery charger wire direct to the Neutrino, but I am unclear on the earth connection. I am assuming that I can simply connect the earth wire to one of the earth posts on the Neutrino, and not have to run it to the battery earth. I was about to run the earth into the Neutrino, but I am very wary when playing around batteries, for obvious reasons.

Does anyone have the Neutrino or can put my mind at ease? I don't want bug Reggy/Cindy at the moment as they are at a trade show.
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Default Call Reggy for clarification

I have a Neutrino box installed by TricLED on my 2015 F3 S. It works great and I have it running more lights than (almost) a Christmas tree. ( Actually a bunch of lights including 16 turn signal lights.) And thanks to Reggy and Nestor everything looks great and works great. This includes flashing turn signal's on both the amber side lights on the front fenders as well as the rear red lights on the front fenders. So unless I misapprehended the question TricLED should have what you need.

Spyder Garage

Hi John,

Yes, I think you misinterpreted my question. The Neutrino does exactly what I need, and I am running my battery tender, LED running lights and Daylong seat heaters through it with no need for a separate fuse or relay for any of them.....brilliant.

The question was whether I should run my battery tender earth through the Neutrino or whether I was better running it to the battery earth post.

The answer is - it's fine to run it to one of the Neutrino earths.

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Where is your neutrino mounted and where did you run the yellow wire.