Spyder Garage

Default American Ride Maps

Sometime ago there was a post mentioning American Ride Maps (Pocket Edition) and more particularly the best motorcycle rides in Western North Carolina and parts of Georgia. I purchased thinking I'd use them. Cindy & I have been riding Western North Carolina and Northern Georgia for the past couple of days and I can say that these maps are absolutely on the money. It not only has The Dragon, Rattlesnake, and Cherohala, but several off the road rides that are fantastic. I highly recommend buying these pocket maps for Western Carolina, Northern Ga., and even some Va. Rides. It's well worth the money.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Default America Rides Maps

Chris,
    Good to hear from you! You are spot on about these maps. We bought the same one for our NC trip the beginning of September. Our third time to the same location (Murphy, NC) and we rode several rides within 10 miles of our rented cabin that we never knew existed! Thanks again for the jack and had the laser alignment done. Almost 7,000 miles on the Spyder now! Take care my friend.

Pete
    2016 RT Limited

Spyder Garage

Default Another source for ryding maps

http://www.motorcycleroads.com/Route...olina_109.html

This is an online (FREE) source of maps for many/all parts of the states. It can be updated by users by signing in.
    The information lists the conditions of the road, scenery, roadside amenities, etc.

Dean Secord AKA seaweed
    Veteran: U.S. Air Force
    2015 RT-S SE6

My Mods:
    TricLed Turn Signal, Squared Away Sept, 2016,SpyderPops Bump Skid, SpyderPops Missing Rock Guard, ION camera, Show Chrome Back Rest,
    Show Chrome Hitch. Leesure-lite trailer, Hopnel 850 Saddlebag Liners, Hopnel 3 piece lid netset - trunk and saddlebags
    Magic Brake Strobe/Flasher, DIY LED light strips on upper and lower A frames, BlueKnight911 Magic Mirrors,
    DIY superior grill, USB port, Hwy pegs, DIY Flag mounts for USA and US Air Force flags,
    Method to open Frunk and seat without using key, LED headlights and LED fog lights, turn signal switch safety mod