Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bone crusher View Post
    Eh, better to be safe than sorry....CHAD won't do much to protect your head...just open up all the slots and move fast enough to get air...

I'm here in MD...where the heck is spring?
    I know I know but with my neck (compressed discs) I haven't found one helmet yet that I can wear all day long without popping pain meds when I get home.

No spring here - very windy and cold right now. Should be nice tomorrow but then it's back to rain again on Monday. Oh well, April showers bring May flowers. But it's too dang cold!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Im in the market for a windshield also.
    I'm 5'7 135 pounds on a full stomach, in a wheelchair so I dont need excessive wind blowing me around or coming around and blowing me from my back either.
    I'm chopping my seat, waiting for nmn risers, installing an airhawk cushion so I should be looking at a lower sitting position than stock.

Question is which windshield to get? I cant wait to ride, so far I have 8 miles on the bike.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Smylinacha View Post
    My folks are in Sarasota. Mom was telling me last night that it's getting humid now. We get some nasty humid weather in CT too and I am so looking forward to NOT wearing my full face now that I have the CHAD! I have a little shorty - just enough to keep my hair from turning into a bird's nest.
    Yeah the humidity is getting pretty bad. I'm about 60 miles north east of Sarasota. If you think the coast is bad for heat and humidity you should try inland. It gets unbearable sometimes in the summer. But still doesn't keep me from riding.
    "I'm the only hell my mama ever raised"

Spyder Garage

I have the F1 slider. I now have a few hours on the since I put it on. I'm getting to like it better with each ryde. I was concerned about how it would feel at higher speeds. I checked it out at 90 mph and it was fine. I also have the Kewl metal 2" mirror extentions. My slider was built for this mod.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I'm only 5'5", but have the Kewlmetal bars on my Spyder. I really like them. I got the Large and X Large Cal Sci, but they were not tall enough because the change in bars has me sitting upright. Mark at Cal Sci was wonderful about helping me with this process and I sent him pictures with me on the bike. He determined that his shields were not large enough. Since they were in good shape, he took them back. He was great to work with.

Does anyone have the CHAD and the Kewlmetal bars?

Spyder Garage

Me. Works quite well. See my thread "Now mine..." in the Mods forum.

Quote Originally Posted by TravelingSpyder View Post
    I'm only 5'5", but have the Kewlmetal bars on my Spyder. I really like them. I got the Large and X Large Cal Sci, but they were not tall enough because the change in bars has me sitting upright. Mark at Cal Sci was wonderful about helping me with this process and I sent him pictures with me on the bike. He determined that his shields were not large enough. Since they were in good shape, he took them back. He was great to work with.

Does anyone have the CHAD and the Kewlmetal bars?
    ata = allergic to asphalt

My mods: https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5753
    There are two kinds of people: (1) those who can read, reason and apply the experiences of others; and (2) those who just have to pee on the electric fence. ataDude, 2009

My Spyder: