Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default TEXAS TRIKE REUNION

The 2017 Texas Trike Reunion will be held April 20-22 in Kerrville, TX. More information later. Make your plans early.

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA
    If you have not been to Luckenbach, your journey is not complete.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

2017 TEXAS TRIKE REUNION
    The Texas Trike Reunion will be held April 20-22 in Kerrville, TX. Kerrville is 75 miles northwest of San Antonio on IH10W, at the northeastern edge of the "hill country". We have some of the nicest roads to ride and we get a lot of compliments. Many will stay at the Super 8 Motel (830-896-1511). The Super 8 is on Hwy 16, ¼ mile south of IH10W, exit 508. Other motels are the Holiday Inn Express and the Best Western. Contact them at 830-895-9500. Tell them you are with the TTR for a possible better rate. On Wednesday afternoon (April 19), we sit around and visit with friends. There are no strangers

This is not a rally. It is a trike reunion and is open to all trikers (and a couple of two wheelers). We have no vendors or sales booths. No money is required....it is a loose group. We meet, ride and eat. Each person is responsible for their own expenses and safety. This is not a sponsored event. CB Ch. 14 for this reunion.

Schedule of events: Not really...however those who come in on Wednesday can ride with us on Thursday morning to Llano to meet the folks who come in on Thursday, the 20th. We will meet those coming in from the north at Cooper's BBQ in Llano @ 1:30 for lunch and then on to K'ville. (Cooper’s is four blocks west of Hwy 16 on Hwy 29)
    Most plans are made in the parking lot of the motel or at the continental breakfast in the lobby
    On Thursday morning, we will depart at 0900 from the Super 8 Motel parking lot for Llano, stopping at Luckenbach on the way.

On Friday @ 0900 let’s meet at Mansfield Park, 2 miles north of Bandera on Hwy. 16. After some photos, we head for the hills via Hwy 337, west of Medina. We will stop in Leakey at the Frio Canyon Motorcycle Stop for PR and then to Concan and lunch at Neal's Cafe. After lunch, an open ride in the hills with whomever you wish. We will email you Neal’s menu and collect your order in mid April. We will call in the orders so they have enough food on hand for our group. The reason we use Neal’s is it is large enough to accommodate our large group, they have good food and it is a great ride.
    Last edited by Mr. White; 04-18-2017 at 10:44 AM.

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA

Spyder Garage

Default Good to know...

For a no nothing event you seem to have it well thought out. open to change at the drop of a hat but sounds like good ryding, good food and a fun time...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Gene, We started out about eight years ago with five or six of local trikers riding in the hill country southwest of Kerrville. We made it as simple as possible. No vendors, no money, just ride and eat. Several years ago we had 70+ trikers attend. With the increase in rallies and more trikes/Spyders on the road folks have several to pick from during April. I guess we are a "no nothing" rally (gathering) but many return each year and we do have good time "in the hills". We ride the same routes each year and we always see new sights that we missed last year. Stopping at Luckenbach is popular and well known. We are low key and just a good group of folks visiting old friends and welcoming new ones. Ya'all come down, hear.

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Here is the Friday lunch menu. Please send me your selections NLT Tuesday, April 18.

Hey George,Here's what I just posted on the FB page.
    Time to place our Lunch orders for Neal's on Friday.
    Here's the menu:
    Post back how many of what. Please keep the chatter down on this thread I have to go back and count ;-}
    Fried Fish is 11.95
    Burger 8.99 or 9.49 cheese burger with French fries
    Salads 10.95 grilled or crispy
    5oz Chicken Fried Steak 10.99
    7oz Chicken Fried Steak 12.99.

Have a Great Day!
    John

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default I just read this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cognac View Post
    2017 TEXAS TRIKE REUNION
    The Texas Trike Reunion will be held April 20-22 in Kerrville, TX. Kerrville is 75 miles northwest of San Antonio on IH10W, at the northeastern edge of the "hill country". We have some of the nicest roads to ride and we get a lot of compliments. Many will stay at the Super 8 Motel (830-896-1511). The Super 8 is on Hwy 16, ¼ mile south of IH10W, exit 508. Other motels are the Holiday Inn Express and the Best Western. Contact them at 830-895-9500. Tell them you are with the TTR for a possible better rate. On Wednesday afternoon (April 19), we sit around and visit with friends. There are no strangers

This is not a rally. It is a trike reunion and is open to all trikers (and a couple of two wheelers). We have no vendors or sales booths. No money is required....it is a loose group. We meet, ride and eat. Each person is responsible for their own expenses and safety. This is not a sponsored event. CB Ch. 14 for this reunion.

Schedule of events: Not really...however those who come in on Wednesday can ride with us on Thursday morning to Llano to meet the folks who come in on Thursday, the 20th. We will meet those coming in from the north at Cooper's BBQ in Llano @ 1:30 for lunch and then on to K'ville. (Cooper’s is four blocks west of Hwy 16 on Hwy 29)
    Most plans are made in the parking lot of the motel or at the continental breakfast in the lobby
    On Thursday morning, we will depart at 0900 from the Super 8 Motel parking lot for Llano, stopping at Luckenbach on the way.

On Friday @ 0900 let’s meet at Mansfield Park, 2 miles north of Bandera on Hwy. 16. After some photos, we head for the hills via Hwy 337, west of Medina. We will stop in Leakey at the Frio Canyon Motorcycle Stop for PR and then to Concan and lunch at Neal's Cafe. After lunch, an open ride in the hills with whomever you wish. We will email you Neal’s menu and collect your order in mid April. We will call in the orders so they have enough food on hand for our group. The reason we use Neal’s is it is large enough to accommodate our large group, they have good food and it is a great ride.
    Sorry I don't have a Spyder yet but am waiting to see what the 2018's offer. I just wanted to compliment you on this type of ride plan.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default THIS IS THE WAY TO PLAN A RIDE

I wanted to compliment Mr. Cognac on this ride plan.

Spyder Garage

Default Rally for 2018

I did not hear about the event till after the fact. Are there any dates set aside for next year. Want to put it in my schedule to attend.

Michael
    W5MWI

USN Vet - RM1
    Member: VFW & American Legion

2020 Spyder RT-L - Jupiter Metallic Blue Chrome