Hybrid View

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default USED TO BE VERY RELIABLE

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeauty View Post
    I do a lot of touring during the spring and summer. Spyder service is frequently not readily available should I have a serious issue. However, two years ago I had a flat front tire. Couldn't be patched as it was a tear into the sidewall. I was in Libbey, Montana. Local tire dealer no help with replacement. Called dealer in Kalispell and they overnighted a replacement tire. Les Swab changed the tire and I was in my way. Sorry to hear the Kalispell dealer is no more. They gave me great service..if they are gone, closest might be Spokane or Gillette.
    Might have to think more about routes in the future.
    I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THE Kalispell DEALER was behind in their payments. They were always very reliable and helpful to me.
    CapNCrunch, Stevi, MT
    : =(

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CapNCrunch View Post
    I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THE Kalispell DEALER was behind in their payments. They were always very reliable and helpful to me.
    CapNCrunch, Stevi, MT
    : =(
    Who said they were?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)