Saturday October 22nd to 23rd. We are going to Ryde the Arizona Devils Highway. We will head out of Tucson to Three Way Arizona where we... take Route 191 (Old Route 666) and Ryde the couple more hours to Alpine. This ryde will not be a rush to get where we are going. We have plans every hour or so to stop off and enjoy some scenery, take pictures, hydrate, etc. Most of us will be staying overnight at the Hi Mountain Lodge in Alpine and riding the New Mexico side back on Sunday. If you were not interested in the overnight and wanted to head back you certainly could. We will be meeting Saturday the 22nd at 10am along the I-10 and Houghton exit on the Southwest corner Park and Ride. From there we will ride to Benson to meet another couple ryders at the Benson Travel Center gas station at the intersection on I-10 and Hwy 92 at 10:30. We will gas up and depart by 10:45 sharp. If you plan on joining and have not let me know yet, please do. As I want to make sure we have all accounted for. So far we have three Spyders and a Slingshot committed. Come join us. See ya then!