Thread: Phone Number?

Spyder Garage

Cool Phone Number?

After reading a forum about sun screen shields, I looked up a company called RBNS Hoods and placed a order on line. Now two weeks later and still haven't received anything. Looked at their website to get a phone number and guess what, no number listed. What kind on business doesn't want customers to contact them. A email was listed so I sent over a email. So far, no response. Tried to google company for phone number, their website says, Dowagiac, MI, wasn't able to pull up a number. Anyone had any dealings with this company? Anyone has a phone # for them? May have been shipped but lost in transit but ......I'd like to know. Any help would be appreciated.

Spyder Garage

The only number I could find was 2697822195 . I believe that is for the city hall. You could probably start there .

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruising RT View Post
    After reading a forum about sun screen shields, I looked up a company called RBNS Hoods and placed a order on line. Now two weeks later and still haven't received anything. Looked at their website to get a phone number and guess what, no number listed. What kind on business doesn't want customers to contact them. A email was listed so I sent over a email. So far, no response. Tried to google company for phone number, their website says, Dowagiac, MI, wasn't able to pull up a number. Anyone had any dealings with this company? Anyone has a phone # for them? May have been shipped but lost in transit but ......I'd like to know. Any help would be appreciated.
    A little poking around on GOOGLE found this. The business is run out of a house evidently.
    http://data-2.publicwhitepages.com/b...gan&id=1746885
    Bob S

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I just dug out my instruction sheet for installation: there's no phone number on it...
    email: robin485@netzero.com

2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Larry rt View Post
    The only number I could find was 2697822195 . I believe that is for the city hall. You could probably start there .

I called city hall today and the clerk only had a email address, no phone #. Finally received a email back this afternoon from RNBS stating package was undeliverable last Thursday at 8:28. This tells me that package must be incorrectly addressed since I was there from 6 am to 5 pm. Going to check with post office tomorrow to see whats up with that. Thanks for your effort.