Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default WHO LIKES FREE STUFF?!?!?!?

We are giving away a FREE CanAm Spyder Chrome Cup Holder for the RT.

Leave us a review of any of our products whether it be a belt stabilizer, air wings, leg wings. Whatever Baker Built product you have leave us a review and let us know how you like it. Good, bad, or ugly we would like to hear your input. If you have good reviews let us know so we can share it with our employees and let them know their hard work is appreciated. If you have any bad or ugly reviews let us know so we can try to fix, improve, or identify the issue so that we can make our product the highest of quality. We are shooting for a five star rating and don't want to have any displeased customers.

Again all you have to do is leave a review and you will be entered in for a chance to win a FREE Chrome Cup Holder for the Spyder RT. We will select a winner next week October, 5, 2016. Thanks in advance to all who participate.

Sincerely,
    Your friends at Baker Built
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

That's a very nice cup holder. I might be tempted to buy one even though I don't own any Baker Built products to review.
    Rob
    2013 RT Limited
    My "Mods & Farkles" Link
    May ALL your roads be beautiful
    Greisemer's Mill Bridge, Oley, PA
    2013 RT Limited , Lava Bronze with Antler Brown Seat

Spyder Garage

Default REVIEW

I have using Baker products for over 25 years, I had their Air Wings on three different Gold Wings and totally satisified with all of them. I got my new about two years ago, the first thing I noticed was that I needed some air management, I saw on SL that Baker was a sponsor so I called them and ordered a two piece set for my RT-S after I had them on for a while, I noticed In cold weather a lot of air was still hitting me on the knees. Then came Spyderfest 2015 Mr Baker was there and I explained about my cold knees, he then told me I needed the third top piece to go with my two piece set, so I bought them, boy was I ever glad I did It was just what I needed. I now have my just the way I want It, Thanks again Baker Air Wings for a product that really works..
    2013 Viper Red RT S-SE5 All 48 states on a Gold Wing now I'm working on getting all on a

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default thank you

Quote Originally Posted by robmorg View Post
    That's a very nice cup holder. I might be tempted to buy one even though I don't own any Baker Built products to review.
    Thank you, we design and make the brackets ourselves and ship them out to be chrome plated. You take out two screws from the handlebar insert our bracket and put in our two longer screws. They are very nice and durable and look sharp too, they cost $59.95. Contact us today if you would like to place an order 1-800-451-9464 or visit us online at www.bakerbuilt.com

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I have used Baker air wings for years also on 3 different GoldWings
    I have them on my Spyder they are great

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I purchased a set of Baker Built's Highway pegs and brackets at SpyderFest this past April. They look GREAT, and have given me another place to park my feet; during the longer rides. They are very well-made, and I'm 100% satisfied with them.

Highway Pegs 03.jpg
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    I purchased a set of Baker Built's Highway pegs and brackets at SpyderFest this past April. They look GREAT, and have given me another place to park my feet; during the longer rides. They are very well-made, and I'm 100% satisfied with them.

Highway Pegs 03.jpg
    I cant seem to find the pegs on their website. Can you point me in the right direction? I have the wings and love them.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I have (2) of these, (actually I gave (1) to another Spyder Owner. The only issue is that it needs to be stabilized. When I put my Yeti style cup in it it flipped over. I solved the issue with a piece of velcro. If the bracket was extended and had a horizontal section below the cup it could not rotate. Just a suggestion.

I want to confirm that Baker Built is a great place to do business. I have Air Wings, Belt Tensioner and, of course cup holder.
    2014 RTSS , Cogna/ black

Spyder Garage

I had Baker Air Wings on both my '13 RTL and '14 RTL. They worked wonders and I couldn't imagine not having them on any Spyder I own.

I now have a '16 F3 Limited and had the Baker Air Wings (lowers) installed at Spyder Rendezvous last month. When I was talking with them, they installed them and told me to go riding and come back tomorrow. If I liked them I could pay then, if not, they'd remove them. Can't beat that!

They make a great air management product.

Because I have no need for an RT cup holder, maybe they'd consider a set of F3 L hand wings?
    Last edited by Copperman; 09-28-2016 at 03:35 PM.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

I had a set of the double air wings installed at Spyderfest in Cuba Mo. in 2012 on my RTL. They are one of the best additions I have added to my Spyder.
    Roger

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Highway Pegs

Quote Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
    I cant seem to find the pegs on their website. Can you point me in the right direction? I have the wings and love them.

http://www.bakerbuilt.com/spyrthb.html

Here is the link on our website for the Pegs you had asked about hope this helps. If you would like to see more or know more about them let me know and I will try to get you taken care of thank you.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by joebryanjr View Post
    I have (2) of these, (actually I gave (1) to another Spyder Owner. The only issue is that it needs to be stabilized. When I put my Yeti style cup in it it flipped over. I solved the issue with a piece of velcro. If the bracket was extended and had a horizontal section below the cup it could not rotate. Just a suggestion.

I want to confirm that Baker Built is a great place to do business. I have Air Wings, Belt Tensioner and, of course cup holder.
    Thank you for your review we will look into the issue you talked about. It could be possible that the bolt and nut on the back isn't locking which is allowing the cup to spin. But we will look into what you mentioned.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    I had Baker Air Wings on both my '13 RTL and '14 RTL. They worked wonders and I couldn't imagine not having them on any Spyder I own.

I now have a '16 F3 Limited and had the Baker Air Wings (lowers) installed at Spyder Rendezvous last month. When I was talking with them, they installed them and told me to go riding and come back tomorrow. If I liked them I could pay then, if not, they'd remove them. Can't beat that!

They make a great air management product.

Because I have no need for an RT cup holder, maybe they'd consider a set of F3 L hand wings?
    The cup holder should fit the F3T as we have one on our F3 here at the shop if you are interested in a cup holder. That is if you are not the lucky winner of the drawing on Wednesday.
    Last edited by Bakerbuilt; 10-03-2016 at 12:52 PM.

Spyder Garage

We have the 3 piece Wing set and cannot tell people how much we love them, especially in the cold weather!
    Ride Safe All
    2014 RT Limited (Charlotte) in Cognac, Kuryakyn Grips,Tri-Axis Handle Bars, Rivco Armrests, a "finless" BT Dongle, TricLed Fender, Saddlebag, 3rd & 4th brake Lights, Custom Dynamics "Magic Strobes Brake Flasher", BajaRon Sway Bar & Spring Adjusters, Lighted Bumpskid, Rivco Highway Pegs, Rivco Cup Holders and Baker Built Air Wings. 215/60R-15 General Altimax Rt rear tire. 155/60R15 Kumho Solus front tires.

Spyder Garage

Rats! I have the F3-T ... pretty sure the RT style holder won't fit my handlebars!!

Liz / Calgary
    2016 F3-T, shorty mods only
    2016 F3-T , black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default F3T

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzerd View Post
    Rats! I have the F3-T ... pretty sure the RT style holder won't fit my handlebars!!
    Yes our Spyder Cup Holder WILL fit the F3T so you are still in luck. If your not the lucky winner these are available to purchase online at www.bakerbuilt.com also you can find us on Facebook for more contests and new products as we are always making new things. Right now we are working on items for the F3T. We have Hand Wings and Legs Wings available with outstanding reviews on them.

Thank You

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

Quote Originally Posted by remark2013 View Post
    We have the 3 piece Wing set and cannot tell people how much we love them, especially in the cold weather!
    Congratulations!!!! We just picked the winner using a random number generator, and the number next to your name popped up. We will be in contact with you to get shipping information. Thank You to ALL who provided us with feedback, comments, and kind words. We believe in taking care of our customers and appreciate all we hear good or bad. To all others keep checking back on here or Facebook for more contests, promotions, and specials in the near future.

Baker Built

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

to the winners...