Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Can we trade? Going to a funeral...

Hi,

I live in Southern AZ and am coming to So CA for a funeral that takes place on 4/11.

Problem: I've been out of work since getting laid off in October so money is very tight. The cost of lodging for the trip is an obstacle I need to overcome.

Potential solution: If you're near where I am going and happen to have a guest room or ??? (and a safe place to park my Spyder), I would gladly trade/barter/exchange for a stay at my place in Bisbee, AZ. To offset some of my loss of income, my wife and I opened up a guesthouse here in our little town which is a very popular, funky, cool and fun place to visit. Check out my website for more info on both the guesthouse and Bisbee.

http://www.thesleepytortoise.com

Location and details: I'm looking for a night or two in far northern Orange County, far eastern San Gabriel Valley, or far western Inland Empire. My exact travel plans have yet to be firmed up as both lodging and weather forecasts are yet to be considered.

Please feel free to reply here, PM me, or email me at srarndt@aol.com.

Thanks!
    Steve

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I'm new here and not quite sure how you do a PM, but are you still looking for a place to stay?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SWDAJC View Post
    I'm new here and not quite sure how you do a PM, but are you still looking for a place to stay?
    welcome Very nice of you to step right up to the plate