Spyder Garage

Default WAAAY PAST ROCK STAR!!!

Was heading to James Island on the James Island Connector (Highway 30) to meet the hubby (Tobor 9) for dinner. Was stopped at the light about 3 vehicles back in the right lane. There was a couple of young ladies in the left lane, no cars in front of them. They stopped right next to me and the passenger rolled her window down and asked if she could take a picture of the bike. I told her yes. Imagine my surprise when the DRIVER got out and came around to the front of my bike to take a pic!!! She had obviously never taken a pic with a phone before because she was having trouble. She finally figured it out, thanked me and got back in the car!!! I have had people take pics from the car, thumbs up, hollered cool bike, etc. but that was a definite first for me!!!
    2014 RT Limited SE-6 in Black Currant. Mods so far: Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder Kit, Diamond R Drivers Tour Mug, Tric Led Drink Holder, BRP Hitch, Mini Trailer USA Nomad Trailer. RonBar and links, Spyclops I & II, Lighted Bump Skid, LED head and fog lights. Foam hand grips. A arm lights, both upper and lower

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

But when you have to start hiring bodyguards: it becomes a problem...

What'd you guys have for dinner???
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default That was fun. ...

Happens but not to many and not often..you are a in the elite group...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

We had dinner at a place called the Low Down Oven and Bar. The first time we got our favorite appetizer we only got one to share. Now we each get one so we don't have to fight over it. Individual cast iron skillet with home made cornbread and lots of honey butter!!!IMG_1243.jpg Then he got a burger with what looked like everything but jalapeņos and the kitchen sink on it - very messy and fell apart about halfway through eating it. I got my usual - goat cheese on both buns, no grass (lettuce or tomato) and no mayo or ketchup. What's really nice about the burgers is they will cook them the way you want, all the way from dripping rare to shoe leather well done! We usually like ours medium.
    2014 RT Limited SE-6 in Black Currant. Mods so far: Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder Kit, Diamond R Drivers Tour Mug, Tric Led Drink Holder, BRP Hitch, Mini Trailer USA Nomad Trailer. RonBar and links, Spyclops I & II, Lighted Bump Skid, LED head and fog lights. Foam hand grips. A arm lights, both upper and lower

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm in love... Do they deliver???
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We were parked one behind the other, about to leave a restaurant, when a lady came up to me (on the 'front' bike, an ST) and asked if she could take a picture of my husband on his F3S !! hUMPH
    Well maybe he looked cuter than me...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by loisk View Post
    We were parked one behind the other, about to leave a restaurant, when a lady came up to me (on the 'front' bike, an ST) and asked if she could take a picture of my husband on his F3S !! hUMPH
    Well maybe he looked cuter than me...
    I don't think it was you, rather it was a commentary on the F3 vs ST. The ST & RS are looking 'a bit last year' now compared with the F3.
    | 2015 F3-S | Heated Grips | USB Ports | RAM X-Grip | RT Sway Bar | '2 Up' Rear Shock | SHAD Bag Kit | Oxford Aqua 50 Dry Bag | BRP Rider Backrest |