Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

We arrived in Maggie Valley around 5pm today. Tomorrow we will be heading over to the vendors area early. Meeting at 10am and leaving on a trip over to the Cherohala Skyway, over 360, onto 411, 72, then over to 129 to do the dragon. Then we will head down 28 to Fontana Dam. We will continue down 28 to 74, back to 441, to Cherokee, and then on 19 back to Maggie Valley. If anyone wants to come along, look for 2 white RT's, a black RT with F3 rims, a Congac RTS, and a Platinum RT limited. Again, we will be leaving the vendors area at 10 am.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Very Active Member Bam Bam and Pebbles's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I am hoping to ride up to Maggie Valley Saturday morning to ride some of the mountain roads with Mike (Blueknight911). He is staying at the Hillbilly Campgrounds and doesn't have a cell phone. WTF????? Anybody see him, can you let him know I will probably be there about 7:30am. Of course if anybody else plans on kickin some on the twisties, let me know.

Current Ride
    2015 RT-S SM6 Cocaine
    Pearl White
    Diamond R Web Armrests
    Shorty Windshield

Previous Ride
    2012 RT SM5 The Beast
    Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bam Bam and Pebbles View Post
    I am hoping to ride up to Maggie Valley Saturday morning to ride some of the mountain roads with Mike (Blueknight911). He is staying at the Hillbilly Campgrounds and doesn't have a cell phone. WTF????? Anybody see him, can you let him know I will probably be there about 7:30am. Of course if anybody else plans on kickin some on the twisties, let me know.
    I will let him know.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    We arrived in Maggie Valley around 5pm today. Tomorrow we will be heading over to the vendors area early. Meeting at 10am and leaving on a trip over to the Cherohala Skyway, over 360, onto 411, 72, then over to 129 to do the dragon. Then we will head down 28 to Fontana Dam. We will continue down 28 to 74, back to 441, to Cherokee, and then on 19 back to Maggie Valley. If anyone wants to come along, look for 2 white RT's, a black RT with F3 rims, a Congac RTS, and a Platinum RT limited. Again, we will be leaving the vendors area at 10 am.
    We will let everyone know. We are set up right at the front entrance to the festival grounds.
    Rick
    Rick
    Spyder Lovers Vendor
    Value-Accessories

Very Active Member Bam Bam and Pebbles's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rnet View Post
    I will let him know.
    I appreciate it rnet.

Current Ride
    2015 RT-S SM6 Cocaine
    Pearl White
    Diamond R Web Armrests
    Shorty Windshield

Previous Ride
    2012 RT SM5 The Beast
    Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=Bam Bam and Pebbles;1188750]I am hoping to ride up to Maggie Valley Saturday morning to ride some of the mountain roads with Mike (Blueknight911). He is staying at the Hillbilly Campgrounds and doesn't have a cell phone. WTF????? Anybody see him, can you let him know I will probably be there about 7:30am. Of course if anybody else plans on kickin some on the twisties, let me know.[/QUO
    20161006_113539_001.jpg

Good turnout for the first day at Maggie Valley. Lot of people getting accessories installed. Value Accessoriesjust one of many vendors.
    2014 Spyder RTS

Tri Axis Handlebars
    Big Bike Trailer Harness
    Rivco Front Bumper (Black)
    Rivco Highway Pegs
    Ultimate Seat
    Garmin GPS
    Trailer Hitch
    Aluma XL Trailer
    Stainless Grill Covers
    Cupholder
    Spring Stiffeners
    Rivco Floorboards

Spyder Garage

Default Great Rally

Rode over from Franklin about noon today, found several hundred Spyders of all models about the fair grounds. Many vendors were stationed on the grounds tending to the riders desires. I had our F3-S lazer aligned and what a difference in the front end tracking on the ride home. I'm coming back tomorrow to get another dose as Maggy Valley was the first event we visited to in 2005, see you all there enjoy the mountains.

Spyder Garage

Default Lightning, what do you have planned for Friday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    We want to rode with you guys in the morning, just wanted to know if you have a route in mind.
    " Fat people are harder to kidnap "

2015 RTS-SE6 Circuit Yellow
    Akrapovic Exhaust - BajaRon Sway bar
    Rivco rear Trunk Rack
    Lamonster LED Head Lights - LED Fog Lights
    Spyder Cuff - Hwy Pegs
    Ultimate Midrider Seat w/ Yellow Trim - Rear Armrests
    Spyderpops Bumpskid with LED - Full view Turn Signal
    R/T Front grill Inserts
    3rd Brake light - Saddle bad LED
    Baker Built Air Wings
    Doc's Spring Stiffeners - Vibration Dampener
    TRICLED underground LED'S

Spyder Garage

Unhappy Hurricane Blues

I was planning on attending Maggie Valley this year however Hurricane Matthew voted otherwise.

Spyder Garage

I want to go to Maggie Valley but shelling corn took its place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Well, yesterday we took 441 to Gatlinburg. Then we decided to take 321 over to the foothills parkway. Then we took a left and went through the Dragon and then back home. Today we are going to leave the Microtel at around 9 and do the Cherohala Skyway and then return on the Dragon and Moonshiner 28. We should be back before 5. If anyone wants to follow us, come to the Microtel on Soco rd. and we are leaving around 9am.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white