Spyder Garage

Default Lamonster RT Spyder Cuff with Power Plate and X-Grip combo

Just put these in the store and they have been a big hit. You can buy just the plate if you already have our SpyderCuff or you can order the combo. Install is a breeze.

SpyderCuff Power plate only- http://www.lamonstergarage.com/lamon...f-power-plate/

SpyderCuff power plate with X-Grip combo- http://www.lamonstergarage.com/lamon...-x-grip-combo/

SpyderCuff power plate with Large X-Grip combo- http://www.lamonstergarage.com/lamon...-x-grip-combo/

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Looks great, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Just put these in the store and they have been a big hit. You can buy just the plate if you already have our SpyderCuff or you can order the combo. Install is a breeze.

SpyderCuff Power plate only- http://www.lamonstergarage.com/lamon...f-power-plate/

SpyderCuff power plate with X-Grip combo- http://www.lamonstergarage.com/lamon...-x-grip-combo/

SpyderCuff power plate with Large X-Grip combo- http://www.lamonstergarage.com/lamon...-x-grip-combo/

Looks really nice, but at $142 Canadian is a bit rich for my blood. (That is a combination of the price of the product plus the outrageous shipping cost to Canada). I know that the exchange rate is out our control, and normally do not worry about that, but the shipping? At $48 US? That is (pardon the pun) HIGHWAY robbery.

Larry
    2012 RT Limited Pearl White
    Baja Ron anti sway bar, BRP trailer hitch, BRP Comfort seat and Back rest,
    SpyderPops Bumpskid, Vertika Floorboards, High mount Stop/Run and Turn signals,
    SM10 Dongle and SMH10 headset, ISO Handgrips
    More to come.

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I have been considering this one.
    the little devil on my shoulder keeps saying this is how you will lose, drop or run over your phone when the springs break, the jolts on bumps wiggle it loose etc. How say you? Just asking about durability if you don't mind.

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Spyder Garage

Default X grip is pretty solid

I have the Lamonster dock with the x grip and it's been on for about 7000 miles so far with no issues what so ever. Extremely handy and install was pretty straight forward.
    2022 RT Limited Dark Hyper Silver
    2014 RT-S Pearl White
    2010 BRP 622 Trailer Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Imagestealer View Post
    Looks really nice, but at $142 Canadian is a bit rich for my blood. (That is a combination of the price of the product plus the outrageous shipping cost to Canada). I know that the exchange rate is out our control, and normally do not worry about that, but the shipping? At $48 US? That is (pardon the pun) HIGHWAY robbery.

Larry
    We have a fixed rate for shipping to CA and we adjust to your favor as needed. If you PM me your address I can get you actual cost.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Bleau View Post
    I have been considering this one.
    the little devil on my shoulder keeps saying this is how you will lose, drop or run over your phone when the springs break, the jolts on bumps wiggle it loose etc. How say you? Just asking about durability if you don't mind.

Joe
    The X-Grip has been on my bikes for years with no issues. I'm not concerned at all.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I had the larger x grip with a tablet mounted to my handlebars and never fell off..They work well..

Spyder Garage

I also use the Xgrip with my Note 5. Well over 12000km and still strong.

Lamonster I am also in canada. And I agree with above. 48usd for shipping anything is crazy. And if we don't email you then we just pay it. I don't mind spending money with you cause you're a site sponsor.

I didn't know to email you about shipping. I just bought lidlox from the actual lidlox site and only cause their shipping to me was 10. Where yours was 48.

Maybe if you can change the shipping to actually making us email you for a quote etc.

I bought fog lights from you and now I'm wondering if I spent to much on shipping. Great product but us Canadians are already paying a premium cause the $ is so crappy right now.

Just a heads up

You do have great product. Keep up the good work.

Stiff

Sent on Note 5 in Taptalk
    2011 RT Limited , White

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Poer Plate Shipping

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    We have a fixed rate for shipping to CA and we adjust to your favor as needed. If you PM me your address I can get you actual cost.
    Mail sent.
    2012 RT Limited Pearl White
    Baja Ron anti sway bar, BRP trailer hitch, BRP Comfort seat and Back rest,
    SpyderPops Bumpskid, Vertika Floorboards, High mount Stop/Run and Turn signals,
    SM10 Dongle and SMH10 headset, ISO Handgrips
    More to come.