Spyder Garage

Default Laser Alignment & Arizona Dealers....

I was looking around today for Laser Alignment folks and came across this info, hope it helps;

Star Island in Prescott Valley does NOT do the Laser alignment and has no plans to do so. Bummer, I live about 2 miles south of them.

Spyder Garage

Default Additional info on Arizona dealers

I was calling some the local dealers to get the U Fit longer brake rod. Here is what I found:

I called the largest dealer in Arizona- you know who it is, and spoke to Parts. I introduced myself and explained what bike- 2016 Spyder F3 T SE6 transmission he says: " what do you have?, I have never heard of that. You must be mistaken., I say , no, I think I know what I just spent 20K on . Its a 2016 Spyder F 3 T with a SE6 Transmission. He says: " you must be confused, I have been working here for many years, never heard of that"

After asking him to get the Parts Mgr he says: I am the parts mgr.

This was the way the first conversation I ever had with these guys went and after 15 more minutes of trying to describe what the U fit system is and that I needed a longer brake rod I gave up and called another one of their dealers with better luck. Can't imagine letting this outfit work on the bike.

I am really amazed that some of these guys and the respective business can keep a job and stay in business.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Dealer Woes

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I was calling some the local dealers to get the U Fit longer brake rod. Here is what I found:

I called the largest dealer in Arizona- you know who it is, and spoke to Parts. I introduced myself and explained what bike- 2016 Spyder F3 T SE6 transmission he says: " what do you have?, I have never heard of that. You must be mistaken., I say , no, I think I know what I just spent 20K on . Its a 2016 Spyder F 3 T with a SE6 Transmission. He says: " you must be confused, I have been working here for many years, never heard of that" . After asking him to get the Parts Mgr he says: I am the parts mgr. This was the way the first conversation I ever had with these guys went and after 15 more minutes of trying to describe what the U fit system is and that I needed a longer brake rod I gave up and called another one of their dealers with better luck. Can't imagine letting this outfit work on the bike. I am really amazed that some of these guys and the respective business can keep a job and stay in business.

I'm not overly surprised, although the largest dealer in Arizona should know better. My local dealer is the ONLY dealer for the whole province of Manitoba (Canada). Enns Powersports has a monopoly on everything related to Spyder. It has taken some months to establish a relationship with them. The one Parts person is quite knowledgeable, but the dealership is more interested in selling John Deere tractors and combines than they are in Canam products.
    2014 ST Limited

Spyder Garage

Default Tucson AZ dealers

I make no bones about it this has to be Ride Now Motor Sports. Which of two dealers was it with idiot parts manager? I purchased my F3 from them and have same opinion about both BRP dealerships. Are there any BPP dealers in Phoenix area who know what the hell they are doing when it comes to competent Spyder knowledge & service? I would go extra miles to have my Spyder serviced in Phoenix. Any recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post

I called the largest dealer in Arizona- you know who it is, and spoke to Parts. I introduced myself and explained what bike- 2016 Spyder F3 T SE6 transmission he says: " what do you have?, I have never heard of that. You must be mistaken., I say , no, I think I know what I just spent 20K on . Its a 2016 Spyder F 3 T with a SE6 Transmission. He says: " you must be confused, I have been working here for many years, never heard of that"

After asking him to get the Parts Mgr he says: I am the parts mgr.

This was the way the first conversation I ever had with these guys went and after 15 more minutes of trying to describe what the U fit system is and that I needed a longer brake rod I gave up and called another one of their dealers with better luck. Can't imagine letting this outfit work on the bike.

I am really amazed that some of these guys and the respective business can keep a job and stay in business.
    2018 RT Limited Spyder , Garmin Zumo GPS, Battery tender wire harness Show Chrome brake pedal extender Oxford Blue

Spyder Garage

Depends when you can catch them. I've had good service at Surprise RideNow, then the service writer we were working with quit. Had one knowledgeable guy at the Peoria store one time then another visit talked to a guy who didn't know anything and was too lazy to ask someone who did. RideNow has such high turnover because they treat their employees like crap. Everybody in the sales, parts and service, except the mechanics is on commission. Pressure to make sales with no regard to "good" service.

Spyder Garage

Default Laser Alignment

Come up to Las Vegas! We can take care of you! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system