Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Tire Change Complete.

Swapped all 3 tires to car tires end of last week on my 2013 RT LTD. Back tire now 215/60R15 General Altimax RT43. Fronts are Continental Contiprocontact 165/60R15. Bought a pair of front wheels here on SL from a member off a 2015 F3. Much easier to clean than the OEM RT wheels. Really like the ride and steering.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Looks great!!!
    Black 2014 RTS SE6

Spyder Garage

Default Very nice...

congrats on the new treads... you will let us know how they work out for you...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

I really like the look of those wheels. You're right the stock wheels are a PIA to clean, and they don't stay clean for long.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default tire change complete

Fronts are Continental Contiprocontact 165/60R15.

I also put these on my front tires and an REALY impressed with their wet road handling. Have yet to have the front end lose traction in anything from start of rain to toad strangling downpours! Just had a 5 hour rain trip yesterday returning from the UP of Michigan. While the rear Kumo was dancing about the road, the Conti's were rock solid for both straight line and twisty wet handling. Highly recommend them after 6000 + miles of riding.
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Nice!!