Spyder Garage

Default Vermont Spyder Riders

Hello Vermont Sypder Riders,

I am leaving for Snyder Quest on Wednesday around 11AM from Barre. If there is any Vermont Snyder Rider who is leaving around the same time and would be interested in joining up and riding together please let me know. If needed be we can make a stop in Rutland for a break. For the most part it appears that the weather will be cooperating with us.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder Dawg View Post

I am leaving for Snyder Quest on Wednesday around 11AM from Barre. If there is any Vermont Snyder Rider who is leaving around the same time and would be interested in joining up and riding together please let me know. If needed be we can make a stop in Rutland for a break. For the most part it appears that the weather will be cooperating with us.
    Welcome to this site!
    Sent pm.

An other Vermont spyder owner. Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default SPYDERQUEST 2016

I'd love to travel with you , however I'm a VENDOR this year as... "STUFF FOR LESS " so I plan to leave around 7 am ......that's that target at least ......See you there and ...................Mike
    Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 09-05-2016 at 07:13 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Quest

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    I'd love to travel with you , however I'm a VENDOR this year as... "STUFF FOR LESS " so I plan to leave around 7 am ......that's that target at least ......See you there and ...................Mike
    Thanks Mike, we will see you there. Safe Travels.

Spyder Garage

Hi Spyder Dawg. I will be leaving for SpyderQuest on Thursday but plan on leaving around 9:00. I live in Williston and have been riding since 2011. I now have a 2014 Spyder RT., color cognac. Will look forward to meeting you there.

Spyder Garage

Default SPYDERQUEST

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllis View Post
    Hi Spyder Dawg. I will be leaving for SpyderQuest on Thursday but plan on leaving around 9:00. I live in Williston and have been riding since 2011. I now have a 2014 Spyder RT., color cognac. Will look forward to meeting you there.

Hi Phyllis, Just getting things ready to wash the Sypder before leaving. The weather looks perfect today! We started riding a Sypder last year, it is a 2011 RT, red, white and blue. I need to get a great picture of my Snyder to post. See you there. Have a great and safe ride over.

Spyder Garage

Default LOOKING TO BUY SPYDER RT LTD IN VERMONT OR NH

Hi,
    We are looking for a used Spyder RT Ltd. semi or manual, 2014 or earlier in New England but closer to Newbury, VT would be nice.

I have looked at the classifieds, but I don't know how to sort by model and/or location so it is quite tedious.

If you know of one now or may be looking to sell next year, please get in touch.

Suggestions for places to look are most welcome!

Thank you!