Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default Canceled ride

For a canceled ride it sure went well and we had a good time. Just 3 bikes. No rain or foul weather. A bit chilly but it is that time of year again. The sun came out on the way home and it warmed up quite nicely.

Spyder Garage

Yes, Joe we will try again for Saturday 10/15. I may have made the call to early yesterday but I am looking for a stellar day so that we can enjoy the colorful views from atop Hunter Mountain. That was the purpose of having this ride.

I live on the top of another mountain here and it was very unconfortable up here yesterday, and had based my decision on that.

I am glad that Ed had decided later to connect with Dennis and get the day in.

Anyway, we hope that this Saturday is in the cards for us.
    2016 RT Special & 2017 RTS Pearl
    CATSKILLS SPYDER RIDERS - ADM

www.catskillsspyderryders.com & www.facebook.com/groups/catskillsspyderryders

[/url]

Spyder Garage

Default Hopefully

The the third time is the charm. If weather cooperates we are in. We will be riding up from Long Island so we hope temperatures inprove by the end of the week.

Ride safe!
    2022 Sea-T0-Sky

Spyder Garage

Default ride

will ride up from long island let me know where to meet

Spyder Garage

The forecast is looking good for tomorrow: http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...7#.WADaUerrvct

Start time of 10 AM - **Thanks Joe for your previous post

[/url]

Spyder Garage

Most have dropped out, it is 32 degs here now ! Only Taxmizer is still coming up from Long Island - he's a trooper for sure !

Val and I will be meeting him and his wife this cold morning in Roscoe and riding up to Hunter Mtn. for lunch there.

[/url]

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

46 DEGREES @ 9:02

Spyder Garage

WP_20161015_008.jpgWell it warmed up nice today, we got off a little late with Taxmizer and arrived at Hunter around noon. It was a nice surprise to meet up with Rob K there and we are looking forward to doing one of his West Point rides in the future. The place was PACKED, I guess most had missed the past few week end's and everyone came out today. We had a nice time watching the motorcross and snowmobile jumpers compete during our 2 hour Octoberfest beer and schnitzel lunch.

Bob Denman and I are working on a new Holloween weekend ride, details posted soon.

WP_20161015_002.jpgWP_20161015_005.jpgWP_20161015_010.jpg
    Last edited by FieldTester; 10-15-2016 at 05:55 PM.

[/url]

Spyder Garage

Fieldtester. I'm glad I stayed and finished my bratwurst or I would have missed you guys. Yes it as a beautiful day for a ride. And yes Hunter Mountain was crowded. Can't believe taxmiser came all the way from the island. Happy to meet you all. And if you and Bob are planning a fall ride give me a holler. I will try to get together some of the riders on the other side of the river. I will send you a pm.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FieldTester View Post
    WP_20161015_008.jpgWell it warmed up nice today, we got off a little late with Taxmizer and arrived at Hunter around noon. It was a nice surprise to meet up with Rob K there and we are looking forward to doing one of his West Point rides in the future. The place was PACKED, I guess most had missed the past few week end's and everyone came out today. We had a nice time watching the motorcross and snowmobile jumpers compete during our 2 hour Octoberfest beer and schnitzel lunch.

Bob Denman and I are working on a new Holloween weekend ride, details posted soon.

WP_20161015_002.jpgWP_20161015_005.jpgWP_20161015_010.jpg
    Carl, we had a great time. Keep me posted on the Holloween ride.

Ride safe!
    2022 Sea-T0-Sky

Spyder Garage

Hunter Mountain Octoberfest is always a fun event. Sorry I couldn't make it up there yesterday; I did get to go out for a couple of hours in the afternoon.

Keep me in the loop for a Halloween weekend ride too please!
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited