Spyder Garage

Question SPyder RT Wiring Question

Just purchased a 2013 Spyder RT and was looking to install a Digital Voltage Gauge and DC power outlet where the analog gauges would have been located on the dash. Can anyone tell me what the wires are that are located behind the dash. There is a single orange and a triple connector with orange, black and blue. Which ones would I use for the hook-up.....Thanks...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by paulipilz View Post
    Just purchased a 2013 Spyder RT and was looking to install a Digital Voltage Gauge and DC power outlet where the analog gauges would have been located on the dash. Can anyone tell me what the wires are that are located behind the dash. There is a single orange and a triple connector with orange, black and blue. Which ones would I use for the hook-up.....Thanks...
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...all+volt+gauge
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic