Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default New to the Family

New to the can-am family. Had my 2015 RTS. for about 3 months wife lovers it. The brake is a little to close for me. Bi-lateral knee replacements makes it tough. But to have my bride on the bike with me it worth a little discomfort.

Spyder Garage

welcome!

The Power of Logic.
    Start Thinking.

Spyder Garage

Welcome to the family.
    Let me know if you are ever down this way.
    Wife and I just did a three day ride up to winter Park and Mt. Evans, a little wet but nice ride.
    mtbear.

Spyder Garage

and on your new

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Hand Brake

There is a hand brake adaptation that you can purchase from a site sponsor ISCI. You will find them listed on the opening page when you login to Spyder Lovers. Good luck and welcome. You could also buy a Tall Boy Seat, or comfort seat that will push you back a couple of inches, but that takes space from your wife!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

A happy wife have happy home.
    2012 Spyder RT SE5 Brake pedal mod

Spyder Garage

For about $35.00 you can call Spyderpops and he will send you an extended brake pedal and that will help. Spyderpops 1 501 627-4008

All 3 Pedals Comparison 001.jpg

The 3rd one is the one Spyderpops sells.

Cruzr Joe
    Last edited by Cruzr Joe; 08-23-2016 at 03:45 PM.
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Preacher View Post
    New to the can-am family. Had my 2015 RTS. for about 3 months wife lovers it. The brake is a little to close for me. Bi-lateral knee replacements makes it tough. But to have my bride on the bike with me it worth a little discomfort.
    Better late than never. My wife and I purchased the 2016 RT LIMITED EDITION. We are in Pueblo Colorado and looking for people to ride with. We will be at the new Trike class in the Springs the 24th and 25th. So if your heading that way, we will see you there. I started out on a Kow 89cc as a kid and have ran through all of the brands. This is a new world for me and esp mama. We don't get old we get better. See you on the flattop.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage