Spyder Garage

Default got my rims powder coated, "orange hottness" orange

just got them done by my buddy that has a powder coating business, look outstanding, the one bearing I could not get out without being sure that I was going to ruin it was the sprocket one so that is still silver but the rims look sick wicked cool, will have some pics tomorrow..
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SethO View Post
    just got them done by my buddy that has a powder coating business, look outstanding, the one bearing I could not get out without being sure that I was going to ruin it was the sprocket one so that is still silver but the rims look sick wicked cool, will have some pics tomorrow..
    Happy SE5 Owner!!!

Silver/Black SE5 - Trunk Liner, 1" riser, 12v, Kuryakyn ISO Grips, 5" Kewlmetal Pullback Bars, Kewlmetal Console, Zumo 450, Ipod, Kewlmetal Highway brackets with Wing pegs, Triple Play, Wizard Light LED's, Corbin front/rear saddle with Backrest, Nelson Rigg CL950 Saddlebags with CL800 Tote Bag, CalSci Medium Windshield.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Can't wait to see the photos , I have been thinking of getting my rims done as well, Can you tell us the cost to do them.

Spyder Garage

my buddy has been doing this for only a year and was in the guard with me before so he hooked me up, he charges about 250 for a set of car rims if you take all the **** off them yourself, he didn't charge me anything other than putting a sticker on my spyder and tell people where I got it done, and seeing I am one of the 2 spyder owners in bemidji several people will have asked me about his work already. Wish I had a close outside pic, they glow when in direct sunlight.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

looks good
    Happy SE5 Owner!!!

Silver/Black SE5 - Trunk Liner, 1" riser, 12v, Kuryakyn ISO Grips, 5" Kewlmetal Pullback Bars, Kewlmetal Console, Zumo 450, Ipod, Kewlmetal Highway brackets with Wing pegs, Triple Play, Wizard Light LED's, Corbin front/rear saddle with Backrest, Nelson Rigg CL950 Saddlebags with CL800 Tote Bag, CalSci Medium Windshield.

Spyder Garage

Cool look!

Spyder Garage

Lookin' Good!!!!
    Marilyn

Spyder Garage

I think they look very sharp on that silver Spyder.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Those are nice

Spyder Garage

Very nice coating job! I may get mine chromed down the road a bit.

orangespydiegirl

My favorite color. Congrats!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

That looks cool Seth.

Spyder Garage

thanks everybody, when out riding, it was 42 at the high, at triple digits it was feaking cold today but the hell with with, if I waited for a nice day I would get less that a 1000 miles on a year. got 550 on it this year, dumping the oil tomorrow, breaking in style, will get some better pics.

crash tester for:

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

seth,

looks sweet, i really would like to do the rear wheel in black on mine....how did you go about removing it to get it painted?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SethO View Post
    my buddy has been doing this for only a year and was in the guard with me before so he hooked me up, he charges about 250 for a set of car rims if you take all the **** off them yourself, he didn't charge me anything other than putting a sticker on my spyder and tell people where I got it done, and seeing I am one of the 2 spyder owners in bemidji several people will have asked me about his work already. Wish I had a close outside pic, they glow when in direct sunlight.
    Those are SWEET dude!

Spyder Garage

take the axel out and have at least 3 people to put it back on, I did not do the sproket cause I think there is a clip that keeps the bearing in on that piece. Being in a wheelchair I had a 2 guys help me put it back on, there are 10 things to slide the axel through to get it back in so be ready for that and also belt tension is not like a chain I found out. On a side rant about the back tire, they put all that **** on the back axel but you have to measure from the back axel WTF. it was a chore.

crash tester for: