Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default The Farkling has Begun ... !

Well, the matt black F3-S is still in the Chicago area. I haven't wired all the funds yet due to my tight schedule. Plan to do so Friday. They have a substantial deposit, so they are moving along addressing shipping.

Soooo ... I had some free moments today and decided to get some add-ons prior to receiving the bike/trike.

Dealer had fogs and heated grips installed, got a good deal on those (sans labor costs, too) so told them to leave them on. The bike was set up for a BRP photo shoot. Told them to remove the boards and tall boy windshield.

Ordered Ultimate's backrest from Ultimate. I've had 3 of their saddles on a couple bikes and like the quality a great deal. Tried to buy from Lemont, but the black stitching model was no in stock on the web site. So, Ultimate is on it's way. I have had several of these as well. I like it.

Also, the F3-S Special does not have a windscreen. I have a F4 21" tinted coming my way, too.

Looking forward to a good fall riding schedule and hopefully getting used to the beastie quickly.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Good to Hear.....

So you are long distance frarkeling.... it has no boundries....Welcome and you will have to send photos when the beast arrives....
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I always say I'm "going to leave it stock".

Then, I have a couple glasses of wine and come back to reality. Pull out the Amex card and away I go.

Can't tell you how many times this has happened. When I was waiting for the F6B last year, I had an Ultimate saddle/backrest custom made, a Windbender windscreen with shelf, a set of LED fogs from Electrical Connection, grips, LED blinkers/brake/stop/run lights, a Bridgestone run flat CT and some other stuff ... delivered to the dealer to hook up a month before the bike arrived !

I never learn.

Spyder Garage

Can't wait to see it!
    Live, Love, and Ride! God Bless!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Me too ... !

Ordered Lamont's RIP boards today.

I'll wire the funds manana and find out when the bike will be shipped. Looking forward to learning how to ride that puppy.

Of course ... photos will follow.