Spyder Garage

Default Saw a new 2017 at..................

I saw a brand new 2017 RTSE6 (Basic) Pearl White @ Central Vermont Motorcycles in Rutland today.

The price tag is $ 24,949 Credit Union Financing!

Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

Default I guess I am gonna wait another year

I know you will be shocked by this, but I am very unimpressed with the "new" offerings for the coming model year. It seems that I am always left waiting for next year to see if they are gonna make a performance spyder. Let the countdown to the 2018 unveiling (or should I say "the next big disappointment") begin.

Just sayin'............
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default $ 24,929 !!!!!

IMHO, BRP is pricing themselves out of the market. It would be one thing if their product was Flawless but we know that's not the case. You can actually buy an entry level Mercedes Benz for less than the LTD models of the F3 and RT ......... ....... I think that says something ..... Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by otter28169 View Post
    I know you will be shocked by this, but I am very unimpressed with the "new" offerings for the coming model year. It seems that I am always left waiting for next year to see if they are gonna make a performance spyder. Let the countdown to the 2018 unveiling (or should I say "the next big disappointment") begin.

Just sayin'............
    chad, your's is still running great! i'd definitely hold in there with your rss! ps. I was waiting for this post bro!!! the new Daytona is pretty nice though!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Just sayin'............

I agree 110%

Spyder Garage

Just sayin'............
    Was wondering how you were going to take this one. BRP seems to be making a technical mistake by not appealing to everyone in the market. It was the RS purchasers that got this whole thing going.

The other issue--IMO--is they are once again pricing people out of the market. This has now become a consideration for a lot of people.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    Was wondering how you were going to take this one. BRP seems to be making a technical mistake by not appealing to everyone in the market. It was the RS purchasers that got this whole thing going.

The other issue--IMO--is they are once again pricing people out of the market. This has now become a consideration for a lot of people.
    I agree. There are the other threads dealing with the RS and ST models falling by the wayside.
    I'm hoping they are going to bring back the RS and ST or similar models after taking a year to redesign them properly.
    We all know what happened to the 2013 RT where they put the Twin engine in a Triple frame. But I'm starting to sound like a broken record.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey