Spyder Garage

Default campsites for home coming 2017 in Valcourt, Que?

did I miss it , or has anyone posted the campsites or campgrounds everyone should be using, (do to proximity to Drummondville) closing ceremony dinner and other festivities? post here if you are rv'ing and have reservations!

Spyder Garage

nobody camping??

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Ah......

We're camping at the Comfort Inn in Drummondville..........

Bill

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bill pitman View Post
    We're camping at the Comfort Inn in Drummondville..........

Bill
    funny man!!

Spyder Garage

Red face Camping Valcourt

Yes we are camping. After lots of research we have found the closest campground is
    Camping Club Havana, Maricourt QC. This is 10 min from Valcourt. It is new and they are not
    taking reservations for 2017 yet. My wife is from Montreal and speaks fluent French and we have been talking to these people since June. The campground director told her reservations would be available in the next couple of weeks. This was earlier this week. You can go online
    to book when available use Canton de est as the area you want to camp. Then camping club
    Havana. Check the box for English. Phone number is 514-774-7979. I believe if you want
    sewer, water, and electric its $35.00 per night, tents are less. I will post when reservations are available as they are suppose to call us when available. Hope to see you Bob.

Spyder Garage

Default camping

Please let us know. Maybe we can get a block of sites together.

See you in June.

Ride safe
    Geo

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cheska View Post
    Yes we are camping. After lots of research we have found the closest campground is
    Camping Club Havana, Maricourt QC. This is 10 min from Valcourt. It is new and they are not
    taking reservations for 2017 yet. My wife is from Montreal and speaks fluent French and we have been talking to these people since June. The campground director told her reservations would be available in the next couple of weeks. This was earlier this week. You can go online
    to book when available use Canton de est as the area you want to camp. Then camping club
    Havana. Check the box for English. Phone number is 514-774-7979. I believe if you want
    sewer, water, and electric its $35.00 per night, tents are less. I will post when reservations are available as they are suppose to call us when available. Hope to see you Bob.
    seeing that your wife speaks fluent French, maybe as suggested on another post, we could get a block together. I will notify some others that I know are considering the rv's. thank you for your response.