Spyder Garage

Default 2016 F3T for sale

My husband has a brand new Intense Red 2016 F3L and does not wish to keep it. He wants another Harley. This bike is flawless and has 1300 miles on it. The price is 24,000 dollars if anyone is interested. We are in Kentucky. This bike is the Limited version loaded with everything the company offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by summerdawn; 08-10-2016 at 04:25 PM.
    summerdawn

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default THE F-3 T

One thing I will comment on .....BRP put a really, really nice Stereo in this Spyder. I don't know if it's completely different from the RT, but The SPEAKERS are EXCELLENT...... It will play loud and clear and I was surprised when I heard it at Spyderfest 2016.........jmho....Mike

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Different

Quite different thatn the RT with really upgraded speakers!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

The photo is a F3-L not an F3-T.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That's a real Beauty!
    It's too bad that you guys can't keep it, and get him his Harley...
    Lots of luck with the sale!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

My friend is looking, does it have any mods? I ask because my dealer is selling the F3T for $22k and the F3L for $23.5k

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That's a good deal for someone. Too bad I'm not in the market!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Default Sure you are

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    That's a good deal for someone. Too bad I'm not in the market!
    Come on Patti that way you could have one for the even days of the week and another for the odd days!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jcthorne View Post
    The photo is a F3-L not an F3-T.
    Thanks!
    summerdawn

Spyder Garage

Wish he would have defected earlier I would have traded my 2015 road glide special ,it's for sale in the classifieds.
    Sold - 2021 RT Limited, Petrol Blue, trailer hitch.

Traded in - 2019 F3 Limited, Blue/Chrome: with
    Baja Ron swaybar, 19” tinted Freedom Windshield, Lamonster LED headlights, IPS Fog Light Kit, trailer hitch, Lamonster Mirror Locks, Ultimate TallBoy Seat.

Sold - 2014 Time-Out Camper

traded in - 2017 Kawasaki ZX14R
    Sold - 2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DTC
    Sold - 2017 Indian Roadmaster
    Traded in - 2016 F3T

And a couple hundred other bikes over the years!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzel View Post
    My friend is looking, does it have any mods? I ask because my dealer is selling the F3T for $22k and the F3L for $23.5k
    If he can get an F3L for 23.5, your friend should take it and run. The only mod is a bump skid plate.
    Last edited by summerdawn; 08-10-2016 at 06:40 PM.
    summerdawn

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by summerdawn View Post
    If he can get an F3L for 23.5, your friend should take it and run. The only mod is a bump skid plate.
    What about the backrest in the picture?
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    What about the backrest in the picture?
    My husband made the backrest, it's not an aftermarket part. It could go or stay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    summerdawn

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by summerdawn View Post
    oops sorry, That was for the Manual it is 27.2 for the F3L SE in the Red and Matt Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Come on Patti that way you could have one for the even days of the week and another for the odd days!
    Most of my days are odd! crazy.gif
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    Most of my days are odd! crazy.gif
    But your days; are unlike their owner!

I've got the Missus thinking about this bike... Fingers Crossed.gif

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    But your days; are unlike their owner!

I've got the Missus thinking about this bike... Fingers Crossed.gif
    Bob that is awesome! But don't be upset when she leaves you in the DUST! I can tell you this. There is nothing that makes me more proud than to see my wife driving our RT while I ryding the F3. Hey try another twist...." Hey honey how bout you ryde the RT and I will take that little thing over there!"

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Wow, I love that bike! Wish I could make it happen and I don't want to rain on your parade, just want you to be informed.
    My dealer said that I can get any 2016 F3L or the special edition for $23,899, new, pick the color.
    I am not saying this in any way to upset your sale, but this is who you are competing with.

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Spyder Garage

Default Well Then

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Bleau View Post
    Wow, I love that bike! Wish I could make it happen and I don't want to rain on your parade, just want you to be informed.
    My dealer said that I can get any 2016 F3L or the special edition for $23,899, new, pick the color.
    I am not saying this in any way to upset your sale, but this is who you are competing with.

Joe
    Put your money where your mouth is! Not too cool to comment on someone's asking price. There are all sorts of reasons why somone asks a particular price for a vehicle. That is their business. I know that I would never advertise by absolute lowest price over the Internet. In addition I am sure that they are advertising on other sites as well. Now let's consider what you are talking about. The difference in price is $101.00. So in both cases you will have to pay tax. This motorcycle already has a driver back rest, this would cost you about $500.00 at the dealer. In addition, it has a bump skid on it. Another about $200.00. So now YOU with your dealer deal are upside down by $600.00. Now let's talk about that little thing called dealer prep that the original buyer has already absorbed! Hmmm good luck at the dealer! If I were in the market, I would be negotiating here first. "Sorry to rain on your parade" but get some Frog Togs!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Bob that is awesome! But don't be upset when she leaves you in the DUST! I can tell you this. There is nothing that makes me more proud than to see my wife driving our RT while I ryding the F3. Hey try another twist...." Hey honey how bout you ryde the RT and I will take that little thing over there!"
    She shut down negotiations on the bike, and ordered us knew riding jackets and helmets for our upcoming anniversary...
    (Matching Speed & Strength Chain Reaction jackets, and Schuberth C3-Pro helmets.)

Spyder Garage

She shut down negotiations on the bike, and ordered us knew riding jackets and helmets for our upcoming anniversary...
    (Matching Speed & Strength Chain Reaction jackets, and Schuberth C3-Pro helmets.)
    Well that cost about as much as the motorcycle! But you will look cool!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Well that cost about as much as the motorcycle! But you will look cool!
    Those helmets aren't cheap... But it'll be the first time that we've had REALLY good helmets!

Spyder Garage

Default Great

Those helmets aren't cheap... But it'll be the first time that we've had REALLY good helmets!
    Gotta have a great brain bucket!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I covet a Schuberth C3-Pro North America helmet! But I really think she should get that Spyder, too!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Small steps, Patti... it's all about the small steps!