Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default 2017 Anniversary RT Model

Anyone know when CLUB is in August. Hoping they do something for the RT in 2017 other then a color change. 10th Anniversary RT model would be nice or I will just grab a 2016 with the 2 grand off offer.
    Happy Owner

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Most

Most of the 2017 RTs have been announced already and you can see them on the Web-site! But they may have a few tricks up their sleeve when club comes around!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

CLUB? What is that? How have I missed that in my 2 1/2 years here on SL?

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

August 16th, is when we get the next installment of the 2017 roll-out.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Right around the corner!
    Live, Love, and Ride! God Bless!

Spyder Garage

What other spyder models and colors will be offered????

Time will tell!
    Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

Default I have a hunch

I don't think you will see any RS or ST models, I think they have been retired!
    Last edited by Pirate looks at --; 08-09-2016 at 07:27 AM.
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default Big Deal

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    CLUB? What is that? How have I missed that in my 2 1/2 years here on SL?
    That is a big get together for all Can-Am dealers where BRP introduces all of the new models!

Spyder Garage

Default Mac!

Really? Dealer meeting. Every year. Not news......😀
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Default As I see it...

If they drop anything, now that the have the F3, it would be the ST...the RS will stay and you have seen the rest.... but they would have to have some kinda of positive note...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fastfraser View Post
    Anyone know when CLUB is in August. Hoping they do something for the RT in 2017 other then a color change. 10th Anniversary RT model would be nice or I will just grab a 2016 with the 2 grand off offer.
    Ten years ago the RS was the only Spyder. If they're going to offer any 10th anniversary model it would probably be the RS! Maybe that's why they haven't announced it yet.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Default Could be

But I doubt it! I hope I am wrong, but you may see that their are only two model lines left!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    Ten years ago the RS was the only Spyder. If they're going to offer any 10th anniversary model it would probably be the RS! Maybe that's why they haven't announced it yet.
    Agreed. The RT first came out in 2010.

​Chris

Spyder Garage

Default Im with you

Quote Originally Posted by fastfraser View Post
    Torn, I'm ready to purchase a 2016 RT. But then I keep thinking are they going to do anything differnet with the 17 other than a color change. And then I was in Canada last week looking at a dealer there and they guy was like I have no insider information, but I have a feeeling they are going to add an 1800 CC in the 2018 model. DAMN all the options.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chasinsparks View Post
    Torn, I'm ready to purchase a 2016 RT. But then I keep thinking are they going to do anything differnet with the 17 other than a color change. And then I was in Canada last week looking at a dealer there and they guy was like I have no insider information, but I have a feeeling they are going to add an 1800 CC in the 2018 model. DAMN all the options.
    Why stop at 1800cc. Why not go for the gusto and put a big 2300 cc in there like the Triumph Rocket.

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Isn't this time of year FUN???
    We'll know more on August 16yh.
    Tick... Tick... Tick...

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I was talking with the service manager at the local dealer today. He said BRP is very tight lipped about what is coming and almost nobody sees the offerings until the doors open at the dealer show. Then all the dealer reps rush with their smartphones taking pictures and posting them on Facebook. As a result we consumers see the new machines within minutes of when the dealers see them!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

We won't be at Club this year but like every year we will post links to the product as soon as they let me.

Spyder Garage

Default What???

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    We won't be at Club this year but like every year we will post links to the product as soon as they let me.
    No burnouts on stage!

Very Active Member Bam Bam and Pebbles's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Rocket View Post
    Why stop at 1800cc. Why not go for the gusto and put a big 2300 cc in there like the Triumph Rocket.
    It doesn't matter if they put in a bigger motor in there. They will probably still govern it down to where it can only go 125mph. We got a 1330cc motor that can go 122mph on a racetrack. How fast can the 1340cc Hyabusa go? 180, 185?

Current Ride
    2015 RT-S SM6 Cocaine
    Pearl White
    Diamond R Web Armrests
    Shorty Windshield

Previous Ride
    2012 RT SM5 The Beast
    Pure Magnesium Metallic

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Which means, "I know something but I am not allowed to tell you!" Come on Lamont, just tell us, we won't say anything to anyone else, just between us, loyal followers.

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bam Bam and Pebbles View Post
    It doesn't matter if they put in a bigger motor in there. They will probably still govern it down to where it can only go 125mph. We got a 1330cc motor that can go 122mph on a racetrack. How fast can the 1340cc Hyabusa go? 180, 185?
    I do hope that's a tonque in cheek comparison? I've no idea what the 'busa weighs but it will be about half what the spyder does, plus only 2 wheels, plus much narrower front profile, narrow tires, etc etc. The relative performance of the Spyder to 2 wheeled bikes has much more to do with those things than the engine.

I'm sure that any 2 wheel bike with the same 115HP 1330 Rotax would be considerably faster than the Spyder.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboymorton View Post
    I do hope that's a tonque in cheek comparison? I've no idea what the 'busa weighs but it will be about half what the spyder does, plus only 2 wheels, plus much narrower front profile, narrow tires, etc etc. The relative performance of the Spyder to 2 wheeled bikes has much more to do with those things than the engine.

I'm sure that any 2 wheel bike with the same 115HP 1330 Rotax would be considerably faster than the Spyder.
    Thank you...
    But I doubt that they're going to change the displacement of the 1330 yet. It's only been out for three model years so far...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Thank you...
    But I doubt that they're going to change the displacement of the 1330 yet. It's only been out for three model years so far...
    I have a source who's seen the general plans through the '19 models. When I noticed the 1500 cc displacements on other BRP products he said the Spyder engines won't change at least till after that.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That seems like about the typical length of service, for a given engine; Thanks!