Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Luggage Rack/Luggage

Question, I am looking for simple luggage rack or a nice size bag that will fit in the passenger seat with some kind of bungees, etc. I do not want to start taking parts out, like for example, the antenna probably must come out if I want to add a rack in the back of the passenger seat. Any ideas?
    2016 Spyder F3 Limited, black, Special Edition, SE6, belt tensioner, Bajaron swaybar, AKARAPOVIC, F4 windshield with vent. Previous 2015 RTS in black and 2011 RT Limited, SE5 with Bajaron Swaybar and Bumpskid

Spyder Garage

Default Luggage rack or bag

http://www.bikersfriend.com/pages/bagsize.htm
    You might look at one of these and see if it wll work.

Spyder Garage

I am also looking for a luggage rack. I asked Lamont to come up with one. Not at this time. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I use this http://www.shopthetv.com/ozark-trail...l.php?p=700545

Hold a lot. Walmart use to sell these in black and that is where I purchased mine but I don't think they come in black any more.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Rack

I ordered this rack for my F3 Limited. trcjrfeskyzcjt.jpglyxamevfbhxcca.jpg
    2016 Spyder F3 Limited, black, Special Edition, SE6, belt tensioner, Bajaron swaybar, AKARAPOVIC, F4 windshield with vent. Previous 2015 RTS in black and 2011 RT Limited, SE5 with Bajaron Swaybar and Bumpskid

Spyder Garage
    Love my Spyders
    2016 F3L Steel Black purchased 7/16/2016 Sold 3/11/2023 (22,500 mi)

2014 RTS Circuit Yellow purchased 3/2/2018

2020 RTL Petrol Blue purchased 1/27/2023

Girls on Spyders #3195

No more 2 wheels
    2020 RTL , Lamonster floor board riser Petrol Blue

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by al0vely View Post
    That is the same I ordered.

Spyder Garage

Along with our luggage rack we now offer a solo rack. Both of our racks fit all the current F3 family, F3, F3S, F3T and Limited. Our luggage rack will work with the BRP passenger back support, will not work with BRP adjustable back support or SMOOTHSPYDER. We provide an antenna bracket that moves the antenna forward from its current location.

Just as a side note we will be on a road trip from August 12 through September 2nd and will not be able to fulfill orders until September 3rd.

Maurice & Brenda
    www.mblinnovations.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

This company is awesome, I ordered the bracket yesterday and I will have via Fed Ex in 2 days.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I got my luggage rack from Baker Built. I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but will when I go to Red Rocks next month. I'm happy to have extra space to strap on some stuff.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fencepost View Post
    Along with our luggage rack we now offer a solo rack. Both of our racks fit all the current F3 family, F3, F3S, F3T and Limited. Our luggage rack will work with the BRP passenger back support, will not work with BRP adjustable back support or SMOOTHSPYDER.
    Do you think your rack would work with the SHAD bags? There's some pictures of the mounting brackets in this thread:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...r-the-F3/page3

The shad brackets have a collar that the bolt goes through to step them out from the recess in the grab handle mountings. I can't see from the pictures but does your rack use a similar collar between the bracket and the handles? I'm thinking the shad bracket could go outside of your rack bracket with a washer between them.

And progressing this further, do you think your rack would be strong enough to use as a mount for a top box with a backrest for the passenger? i.e. could a passenger lean on that top box for support? I'm thinking of mounting a Shad SH39 box (to match the SH36 side cases) with the backrest added. A picture of what i mean:

Y0TR14ST.jpg

Thanks.

Spyder Garage

Default Bag for seat area.

I have this one for my F3 and love it. I do have a drivers backrest.
    http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/s...-sissy-bar-bag

Spyder Garage

From the pictures it looks like the Shad bags would mount to the outside of our racks just like the BRP Cross Country give me a call to discuss @ 423.231.9550.

Maurice & Brenda
    www.mblinnovations.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fencepost View Post
    From the pictures it looks like the Shad bags would mount to the outside of our racks just like the BRP Cross Country give me a call to discuss @ 423.231.9550.
    Thanks for the reply, thought the same myself as I'm sure there's enough flex in the Shad bracket for it to move in or out a bit.

I've just heard back from Shad that they are working on a bracket to mount a top box to the F3 and that is my preferred solution. Importing your rack to the UK will be costly so it's a last resort for me. The Shad stuff is cheaper here than in the US as it's made in Spain.

If nothing comes of the Shad brackets I'll give you a call later in the year. Have a good trip.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Solo tour pack rack
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Phantom F3-S
    Maker of shiny objects...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Luggage Rack

Quote Originally Posted by wengerda View Post
    Question, I am looking for simple luggage rack or a nice size bag that will fit in the passenger seat with some kind of bungees, etc. I do not want to start taking parts out, like for example, the antenna probably must come out if I want to add a rack in the back of the passenger seat. Any ideas?
    We have a luggage rack here at Baker Built, super easy installation with no drilling or moving of anything. They fit the F3 series and come in black powder coat with or without a light on the back of them. contact baker built at 1-800-451-9464 or find us online at bakerbuilt.com if you have any other questions or would like to place an order.IMG_1671.jpgIMG_1667.jpgIMG_1664.jpgIMG_1660.jpg
    Baker Built

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Check out your local Cycle Gear Store or www.cyclegear.com

Quote Originally Posted by wengerda View Post

Spyder Garage

I use this Ogio Tail Bag and am extremely happy with it

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/ogio-tail-bag

2015 F3 SE6

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I found a great bag from River Road. It is their Large Spectrum Sissy Bar Bag! Holds a lot. We have a passenger backrest on the F3L and this bag has a huge Velcro strap that wraps around the the Adjustable BRP Passenger Back Rest. It also has straps and D rings that allow you to strap it to the passenger handrails. No need to take any parts off and no need for a luggage rack, it just sits on the seat!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default Luggage rack for F3T

BRP HAS ONE IN NEW 2017 catalogue.