Spyder Garage

Default 2009 Can Am Spyder GS $9,900 obo

This bike is a real head turner, 28,383 miles (bike was under a service plan so all scheduled maintenance completed its entire life). Just completed its 28k major service and put brand new tires on so it’s good to go. I have over $6k in add-ons, Corbin fairing with 2 windshields, Ultimate seat, Helix bar handle bars riser, Rivco driver & passenger floorboard with highway pegs to stretch out, passengers backrest with interchangeable luggage rack, Givi hard sided saddlebags, new grips, hand and side adjustable wind deflectors, trailer hitch with flat 4 wirring plug, front trunk liner with cigarette lighter power plug also comes with battery tender and luggage that fits in frunk. Call or text 205-383-7200 or PM me. Oh reason selling got a 2012 RT 2 weeks ago
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Default 2009 GS

Great looking bike, hope you have a quick sale on this just nicely broken in spyder
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Default Sold!!!!!

Thanks all