Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Michigan SpyderLovers Meet & Greet (Let get us a chapter started)

We are trying to get a SpyderLovers Michigan Chapter started, and are therefore having a meet & greet on Saturday August 20th. in Vestaburg, Michigan. We are going to meet at 11:30am, and have a buffet style lunch at noon.
    After lunch we will have a ride for those who would like to see some of the countryside around this neck of the woods.
    We are meeting up at: Maxfields Restaurant
    11228 Wyman Rd.
    Blanchard, MI 49310
    We will meet there, like I said at 11:30, and chat outside a bit, and that will allow some a little extra time in case they are running a little late, before we eat at noon. We would like to have a great turnout for this. Future meetings will be held at different locations as to accomodate everyone. There is currently (according to the SpyderLovers.com members list) about 236 of us in Michigan that have and ride Spyders. Well, why don't we see just how many we can get together on the 20th. This is a great opportunity to get all together as a community of Spyder enthusiasts, and enjoy each others company, and plan group rides,etc.
    I went through the membership list for Michigan, and compiled all the members that listed their city, and placed it as pins on a map, just so you could see who else is near you that also loves to ride. This is only the members that listed where they live, so this is less than half of our state membership. If you read this thread, spread the info on this date to others that you know. We want a spectacular turn out, so it all depends on you.
    We would also like to order some SpyderLovers Michigan Chapter tee shirts. The design is awsome, and once you see them, I am sure you will want at least one, maybe two. Problem is that we need at least 26 committed
    people to order, before they will offer to print them, so think about it. Tom (2ndChildhood) has the design already made up and ready to go, and I will post the link to the picture here.

If you could, please everone that is going to attend on the 20th, RSVP to this thread, with your forum handle and name, and how many. Please try to make every effort to attend. I am sure you will have fun.

Here is the website of the member pins that I made up on the map: http://batchgeo.com/map/82ca2f649e5c...8bb95b695fee80
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SteveandBelinda; 08-06-2016 at 05:29 PM.
    2014 Can Am Spyder RT Limited - Pearl White
    2010 Can Am Spyder RT - Full Moon

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Awesome. Having been part of this group in 2010-11 we look forward to helping make this a success. It was a lot of fun. Take a look at old threads in the MI forum titled 3 Great Lakes in 3 Great Days.

Count us in on the 20th for two.

Kevin (Spyd1 and Jeanette)

We have been to Maxfields...great food!

Spyder Garage

Could you all respond whether you would like a tee shirt, and how many. Tom (2ndChildhood) has the particulars on ordering and pricing.

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveandBelinda View Post
    Could you all respond whether you would like a tee shirt, and how many. Tom (2ndChildhood) has the particulars on ordering and pricing.
    I will start a new thread on T-shirt orders. I will put on the new thread previous people that wanted a T-shirt. If we get 26 orders the company will post the Michigan T-shirt on there web site, then you can go to the website and place your order.

ToM
    Enjoy the Ride
    Life is Good
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Steve, add Jennifer and myself to the list.

Great job

ToM
    Enjoy the Ride
    Life is Good
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndChildhood View Post
    Steve, add Jennifer and myself to the list.

Great job

ToM
    Enjoy the Ride
    Life is Good
    Will do Tom. I am presently sending private messages to all 326 listed members.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfish is in

Steve & Belinda,

Gerry Fischer here, I will be there on the 20th, looking forward to meeting other Spyder folk.

Also want to reserve an XL shirt, they look snappy for sure.

GF

Spyder Garage

Here is the new link to order the Michigan T-shirt

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s....php?p=1165851

ToM
    Enjoy the Ride
    Life is Good
    Last edited by 2ndChildhood; 08-06-2016 at 09:36 PM.
    Life is Great
    ToM

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Boots's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Michigan Spyders

Quote Originally Posted by SteveandBelinda View Post
    We are trying to get a SpyderLovers Michigan Chapter started, and are therefore having a meet & greet on Saturday August 20th. in Vestaburg, Michigan. We are going to meet at 11:30am, and have a buffet style lunch at noon.
    After lunch we will have a ride for those who would like to see some of the countryside around this neck of the woods.
    We are meeting up at: Maxfields Restaurant
    11228 Wyman Rd.
    Blanchard, MI 49310
    We will meet there, like I said at 11:30, and chat outside a bit, and that will allow some a little extra time in case they are running a little late, before we eat at noon. We would like to have a great turnout for this. Future meetings will be held at different locations as to accomodate everyone. There is currently (according to the SpyderLovers.com members list) about 236 of us in Michigan that have and ride Spyders. Well, why don't we see just how many we can get together on the 20th. This is a great opportunity to get all together as a community of Spyder enthusiasts, and enjoy each others company, and plan group rides,etc.
    I went through the membership list for Michigan, and compiled all the members that listed their city, and placed it as pins on a map, just so you could see who else is near you that also loves to ride. This is only the members that listed where they live, so this is less than half of our state membership. If you read this thread, spread the info on this date to others that you know. We want a spectacular turn out, so it all depends on you.
    We would also like to order some SpyderLovers Michigan Chapter tee shirts. The design is awsome, and once you see them, I am sure you will want at least one, maybe two. Problem is that we need at least 26 committed
    people to order, before they will offer to print them, so think about it. Tom (2ndChildhood) has the design already made up and ready to go, and I will post the link to the picture here.

If you could, please everone that is going to attend on the 20th, RSVP to this thread, with your forum handle and name, and how many. Please try to make every effort to attend. I am sure you will have fun.

Here is the website of the member pins that I made up on the map: http://batchgeo.com/map/82ca2f649e5c...8bb95b695fee80
    So sorry I won't be attending I will be camping with my granddaughters.Hope we have another meet n greet Deb Waid

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Regrets.....

I'm going to be camping that weekend. BUT keep me posted because I would love to participate in the future......
    ~Sandee~

~Sandee~
    2016 RT-L (Purchased used in February 2018)
    RT Dash Mount (from JT's Spyder Store)
    Kuryakin Trident Highway Pegs
    Hopnel Pouch
    Magic Mirrors
    Spyderpops Foam Handgrips
    Iron Butt #35273
    Girls on Spyders #2779

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Planning on being there with my wife, the only thing that would change it is if my daughter goes into labor. I will keep you posted so you have a correct count.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Default Count Us In

This sounds like a great ideal - You can RSVP myself and my better half. (2)
    Looking forward to meeting and talking with other spyder riders.

Thanks,
    Jeff & Kate

Spyder Garage

Default YAY

Very happy to see that someone is trying to get our group together. We are unable to make it that day due to our one and only bike vacation this year. Riding to Caseville for the Cheeseburger Festival. We won't be far but on Saturday we have planned to see the sand castle display. I will post this information in the Michigan Girls on Spyders page a few who had not heard. I will posted the information hopefully they will find this. We are located in Allen Park will look forward to updates. Next year plans on being our year to ride, mostly weekends but ride we will.

Linda Chesney
    Last edited by La20614; 08-09-2016 at 09:25 AM.
    I Love my
    Linda
    RTS SE5 2012 Red
    GOS member 871

Spyder Garage

Default Plan on being there!

Steve and Belinda,
    This is Garry Habner from Shelby Township. I plan on being there the 20th. I'll be bringing my daughter along with me.

Spyder Garage

Robert and Deb
    My wife and I will be coming on the 20th also.

Spyder Garage

Hi there!!
    First thank you for attempting to revive the Michigan Chapter
    I saw this posted on the site, I did not receive an email or personal message/notification. I'm glad I check occassionally
    Been a member since the beginning and I am from Oscoda, MI., Iosco County, not from Oscoda County...lol
    And regretfully I will be up in the UP on the 20th on the bikes. I hope there will be more events to possibly attend, as I look forward to meeting/seeing folks again.
    Thanks again.....ride safe!
    Devon (Devl)

Spyder Garage

Smile Wish I could!

Although I cannot attend on the 20th, I will watch for future Michigan Meet and Greets. Thanks for planning this, it is a great idea!

Susan

Spyder Garage

Default Meet & Greet

Sorry can't make it taking the granddaughter camping

Spyder Garage

Red face Michigan meet

Mr. Butters and I are going to try to be there.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Explorer53525's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default 2 more forr the Michigan meet and greet.

Count 2 more "Plumbmaster" (Lowell Kursinsky) from Warren, Michigan and me, Greta Guth visiting from Indiana.
    Greta Guth

Spyder Garage

Default Mi. SpyderLovers meet and Greet

I'll be there and will possibly have a friend with me.

But is this @ north or South Wyman Rd???

Al in Kazoo
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer53525 View Post
    Count 2 more "Plumbmaster" (Lowell Kursinsky) from Warren, Michigan and me, Greta Guth visiting from Indiana.
    Greta, are you following me around the country?

ToM
    Enjoy the Ride
    Life is Good
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

Cool Michigan chapter

Would love to get together with more Spyders, but this weekend is already been set for our GWRRA membership. There is 4 rider's in Freeland area. Keep us informed on the next meeting and really like the design for clothing. Thanks for any info ,calme47

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Two of us will be there, Clark and Eileen Hedley.

Spyder Garage

Al I sent you a pm