Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default SPYDER PALOOZA 2016 for Camp Grandma (Sue Hopper)

September 15, 16 & 17 in Farmington, MO. All proceeds will go to Camp Grandma, a camp for underprivileged children, by Sue Hopper! For more information check out Camp Grandma on Facebook. We will be raffling off several items to raise funds to help Sue with her very worthy cause.

For those of you who do not know Sue, she is the artist of choice, for most Spyder Riders, Bikers and anyone looking to beautify their rides. To check out what Sue Hopper does see her artwork on Facebook Sue is donating a beautiful framed print, 1 $250 Certificate for a Vest Painting, 1 $250 Certificate towards a Bike painting and some lightups! To see more of Sues'w work check out her website.

We have donations from some great vendors and individuals like Jeanne Bennett who hand made a Spyder Quilt and folks like Spyderpops, Spyder Lyter, GloRyder, Web Boards, Rivco, TricLed and Midwest Sports Center. For a complete list of items and donors please visit Spyder Palooza and like us on Facebook.

Pre-registration is still open and the first 100 people are guaranteed an Event TShirt and Event Patch. Oraganized rides throughout the beautiful Southeast Missouri Countryside, Benefit Poker Run, Bike Show, Bonfire meet and greet, BBQ dinner and more. Special Lodging prices and a beautiful State Park for those who like to camp!

If you have questions please call Sheri @ 573.756.7975 or me @ 573.429.4976. We hope to see you there!

Spyder Garage

Default SPYDERPALOOZA 2016

Come on guys and gals. It is time to come back to southeast Missouri to have some fun and friends. We are so excited and greatful for out 4 straight years. We are honored to apart of the Spyder community and to have all of the great people here from year to year! We look forward to see all of you again this year.
    Lets party!
    Last edited by MIDWEST SPORTS CENTER; 08-03-2016 at 05:02 PM.
    Sheri Pratt
    Service Advisor

Midwest Sports Center

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I won't be there this year because I'll be on the way to Red Rocks. But I highly recommend this event to anyone who is thinking of going.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

​How do I find information about this?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Linda8802 View Post
    ​How do I find information about this?
    WWW.SPYDERPALOOZA.COM!

Spyder Garage

Default LOGO 2016

I you will go to Spyderpalooza.com and check out this years logo. It is my favorite of the 4 years. I would like some feedback on this years logo and any other year we have had. I would also like anybody who has been in the last few years to share their experience.
    Sheri Pratt
    Service Advisor

Midwest Sports Center

Spyder Garage

Love the logo...........will this be the patch for this year? It has always been a fun time tied to a good cause!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Been there for the last two years very good event. I think my favorite outing was going to the drive-in on a bunch of spyders back in 2014. Looking forward to this years event! I agree with Sheri. This years logo is lookin too sweat!!
    Bryan

Spyder Garage

Default YES!

This will be the patch for the year. We can't wait to see you this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    Love the logo...........will this be the patch for this year? It has always been a fun time tied to a good cause!
    Sheri Pratt
    Service Advisor

Midwest Sports Center

Spyder Garage
    Sheri Pratt
    Service Advisor

Midwest Sports Center

Spyder Garage

Yep also in 2014. We should do that again!
    Bryan

Spyder Garage

I will be there Saturday only. Too many obligations that weekend.