Spyder Garage

Default THANK YOU FROM RED ROCK SPYDER RALLY!!!

In case you all didn't know, BRP has graciously offered to sponsor this annual event for the sixth year in a row and has given a donation to assist in covering the banquet during the event!!!

We like to take the time to thank all of the sponsors, donors, and volunteers that make this event possible year after year!! Without these generous donations of time and money, this event would not be possible!!

Here is just a small list of those who have helped to make this event possible this year. Please take the time to thank them and patronize their websites:

...and so many many MANY more!!!

We are a happy THREE Spyder family!
    My Rides: 2008 Quantum Blue Premier Edition Spyder GS SM5 (#1344)
    2015 Pearl White / Red Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM6
    2016 Intense Pearl Red Can-Am Spyder F3-T SE6
    2019 Chevrolet Volt (ER-EV)
    2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport X 4.0L I-6

RETIRED Owner / Event Coordinator - Annual Western Regional Can-Am Spyder Rallies
    Spyders in the Redwoods and Red Rock Spyder Rally of Southern Utah

The West Coast's Can-Am Spyder Community Ambassador
    2008 GS , ISCI Quantum Blue

Spyder Garage

That's great news! And yes, thank you to all the vendors and other sponsors who have supported this event. And a special thanks to you for coordinating this immense rally. I'm certain it is a significant amount of your time and effort. It will be my first, and I am really looking forward.

2014 RT Limited

BajaRon sway bar, Tri-axis handlebars, shorty AM/FM antenna, Custom Dynamics HMT brake light with flash, Rivco cell phone mount, Utopia backrest w/pouch, Two Brothers exhaust. Lidlox helmet holder, FOBO TPMS, Drink2Go cup holder, WGT LED mirror light strips, Squared Away laser alignment, Kuhmo Solus 175/55 front tires.