Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by imcheetah View Post
    Good day Spyderlovers,

What's the best way to get an endorsement? If you are from California, you are lucky, since you don't need one to ride a Spyder

Thanks everyone.
    A
    I don't believe DOL does motorcycle skill tests anymore. So you will need to attend a three wheel riding course. I'm close to Spokane, so I took mine through Westside Motorsports in Spokane. They run on the weekend. Eight hours a day both Saturday and Sunday. Upon completion they issue you a certification card which you take to the DOL and get your endorsement. Cost when I took the course was like $125.00. Hope this helps.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

If your coming from a state that does not require an endorsement to one that does, you have to follow the new states licensing requirement if your applying for a license from the new state.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by imcheetah View Post
    Good day Spyderlovers,

Also, a question to WA riders. What's the best way to get an endorsement? If you are from California, you are lucky, since you don't need one to ride a Spyder

Thanks everyone.
    A
    Forgot to mention. The three-wheeled endorsement is only valid for 3 wheeled motorcycles/sidecars. It is not valid to ride a two wheeled motorcycle. That requires a separate course and endorsement.

Also with respect to the mirrored helmet shield being illegal to where in Washington, here is the Revised Code of Washington (RCW) that deals with motorcycle laws, helmets and equipment. RCW 46.37.530.
    Last edited by gkamer; 03-03-2019 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Added information
    Greg Kamer

USAF, 20 years, retired

Spyder Garage

Take a peek at my avatar.
    <<<<<
    2018 Can Am Spyder RT Limited, 2013 Triumph Bonneville T100
    Motorcycle Rights: AMA Charter Life Member, MRF, FORR Life Member Local 11 Southwest Missouri, Mid-South MILE organizing committee member
    2018 RT Limited , Got one, on, then off then on until Gloria decides if she likes it or not. blue