Spyder Garage

Default Waiting To Be Bitten😆.

Well people as the title suggests I haven't got myself a Spyder yet, and it will be around four LONG years before I have one. My weapon of choice is the F3-S. I have owned a Can-Am though in the form of an Outlander and found it to be extremely reliable. I've found this forum to be very insightful and will be asking some pretty silly questions in the future 😶.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rossco068 View Post
    Well people as the title suggests I haven't got myself a Spyder yet, and it will be around four LONG years before I have one. My weapon of choice is the F3-S. I have owned a Can-Am though in the form of an Outlander and found it to be extremely reliable. I've found this forum to be very insightful and will be asking some pretty silly questions in the future 😶.
    Bring on the questions, silly or otherwise.
    You will find some silly answers here too.

There is a sticky Do's and Dont's that will answer many of the more obvious questions.

The Power of Logic.
    Start Thinking.

Spyder Garage

Default What he said...

Warning...stay away from the test rydes.. they can have a effect on your wallet and time schedule...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default WHY WAIT?

IF YOU WANT ONE, GO GET IT....
    4 yrs from now the world will be burnt to a crisp - just ask ALGORE....
    keep in mind, these things are more adictive than heroin, meth or pretty girls... once ridden, you will NEVER be satisfied with any other 3 wheeled, or for that matter, 2 wheels, 4 wheels or 18 wheels.... there is NOTHING IN THE WORLD like the SPYD3R.... so like the sneaker commercial says; JUST DO IT.....
    SPYD3R
    SOUTH CAROLINA, USA

Spyder Garage

Four years is a very long time. There may be something even better than the F3 by then. I am thinking that you should not be missing out. Listen to the "force" Luke.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default waiting to get bitten

don't wait the fact that your talking about it means that the fangs have already penetrated the skin.
    Improvise, Adapt, Overcome, Semper Fi
    2020 RT
    Limited heated seats
    removable back rest & rack
    XK Glow light
    Paint with light painted panels
    (Gone but not forgotten ) 2009 RS SE5
    2020 RT , Chalk White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    Warning...stay away from the test rydes.. they can have a effect on your wallet and time schedule...
    Oh I have Chupaca, as I know for sure that would be my weakness .

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    Four years is a very long time. There may be something even better than the F3 by then. I am thinking that you should not be missing out. Listen to the "force" Luke.
    If BRP do change things up by then spyderman, I can only hope they keep the seating position as that's what's got me so keen.

Very Active Member BoilerAnimal's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Four years from now before you buy a Spyder? I don't want to sound morbid or crass but............you could be dead before then. Then you would have gone through life never experiencing the joys of Riding a Spyder!

I wanted to wait til next year to buy a Spyder. My wife said buy it this year. She's had two cousins pass away fairly quickly and she is caring for her brother, who is five years older than her, who is going through early onset dementia. She said let's do it now because we don't know what the future holds for any of us.

I said it before in another post; yesterday is a cancelled check, tomorrow is a promissory note........today is cash. Spend it wisely.

Spyder Garage

Good point BA but we have two girls needing braces at the moment and a car to pay off

Spyder Garage

Phwaa!! Who needs a car Rossco, when you could have a Spyder??!

There's quite a few of us OzSpyderRyders Down Under, (quite a bunch in NZed too) & getting to be more every day!! Last count was more'n 5,000 - & we hit that number sometime last year before the 'riding season' so there could be significantly more by now!! We've even got some local websites (but funnily enough, most of us still spend a fair big of time here on SpyderLovers!!) check out the www.ozspyderryders.com website & their Facebook pages, and for annual Spyder events Down Under, check out www.SpyderMuster.com.au
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 07-20-2016 at 05:43 AM. Reason: .com.au

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the heads up Peter👍👍👍.

Very Active Member BoilerAnimal's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I totally understand and agree, Rossco, about getting your ducks in a row first. I hope it all works out for you, sooner than later. Pinch those pennies and make it happen as soon as possible.