Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Unless i missed it, has anyone used the boost feature on the SM10 or SR10? Once I turned it on my 20s came in loud and clear. I no longer run the volume at full blast. No need to cut wires and splice in new speakers. As far as battery life goes, mine will last much longer than a tank of gas, if they're fully charged.

Spyder Garage

I always needed just a touch more volume out of my 20S headsets even after using the boost feature.
    I tried the speaker upgrade with the cut and splice. Maybe my soldering skills are not as good as I thought. I could not get it to work.
    I used the volume boost on the 20S. It was OK, but as I said, I wanted just a touch more volume.
    I've found that my new 2020 RT Limited is quiet enough that I no longer need the boosted volume. I'm getting plenty enough volume through the headsets now.
    Some people have complained about base response out of the Sena speakers.
    While that may be true sitting in my living room, at least for me, at 70 mph, the dynamic response of the stock speakers is plenty good enough.
    My ears are not calibrated enough to tell the difference.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong, and I'm sure someone will let me know about it on this forum.

I hope this post doesn't get banned like the ones I posted on the mirror cover thread.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

I would also like a little more volume, even with the boost on the SM-10. I cut in new speakers on my wife's set. Now her headset lasts about 2/3 the time does. She says the sound is better, but like ThreeWheels, I don't have a problem with the sound, just the volume.

2017 RT-S

Bump Skid - Spyderpops
    Wrap - Wrapmyspyder
    swaybar - Bajaron
    Sena 20D & SM10
    3 PC Mesh Zippered Lid Net Set - TricLED
    A arm LED's - Safety LED's - TricLED
    Mirror Sequential turn signals
    Glo-riders
    LED rear turn signals and reverse lights
    Front Grills
    Third Brake light