Spyder Garage

Default Blue Ridge Parkway

Just finished the second day of a six day trip up and back on the Blue Ridge Parkway. My 2014 RTS is a dream to travel on. Pulling a alums XL trailer with over 300 pounds of dialysis equip and supplies. Don't hardly know it is back there still getting over 30 mpg. If you are looking for a great trip this is it.
    2014 Spyder RTS

Tri Axis Handlebars
    Big Bike Trailer Harness
    Rivco Front Bumper (Black)
    Rivco Highway Pegs
    Ultimate Seat
    Garmin GPS
    Trailer Hitch
    Aluma XL Trailer
    Stainless Grill Covers
    Cupholder
    Spring Stiffeners
    Rivco Floorboards

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JayD View Post
    Just finished the second day of a six day trip up and back on the Blue Ridge Parkway. My 2014 RTS is a dream to travel on. Pulling a alums XL trailer with over 300 pounds of dialysis equip and supplies. Don't hardly know it is back there still getting over 30 mpg. If you are looking for a great trip this is it.
    The Parkway is a great place to ride! Enjoy your trip and be safe.
    2015 RT-S SE6
    USAF Retired 1973-1994

Support our Troops

Spyder Garage

Default BPR

riding your BRP on the BRP..... WOW....! ! ! How nice....

i was on the BRP back in '09 with my brand-new RS... i stopped to have lunch and when i came out of the restaurant, there were 2 couples looking at my RS.... one of the women asked me about the emblem on the front; "Why do you have a BLUE RIDGE PARKWAY emblem on your motorcycle?"... my quick reply was; "we are issued those if we ride the entire length of the Parkway."... so she then asked; "why do you have one in front and one in back?"... again, with a quick reply, i stated; "when you ride the Parkway from north to south, they issue you one for the front, and when you ride it from south to north, you receive one for the rear." She smiled and said that was nice, and walked away happy....
    so i lied.... but it was fun....
    SPYD3R
    Last edited by SPYD3R; 07-15-2016 at 07:10 PM.

Spyder Garage

The hubby (Tobor 9) and I will hopefully be heading to Maggie Valley, NC the end of September. Hope to ride some of the BRP with my BRP!!!
    2014 RT Limited SE-6 in Black Currant. Mods so far: Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder Kit, Diamond R Drivers Tour Mug, Tric Led Drink Holder, BRP Hitch, Mini Trailer USA Nomad Trailer. RonBar and links, Spyclops I & II, Lighted Bump Skid, LED head and fog lights. Foam hand grips. A arm lights, both upper and lower

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SDM View Post
    The hubby (Tobor 9) and I will hopefully be heading to Maggie Valley, NC the end of September. Hope to ride some of the BRP with my BRP!!!
    Are you coming back for the rally in Maggie Valley in October? I will be there at the end of September for a ride with my M109 buddies, but in October I will be back with my spouse and some other spyder riders for the rally.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white