Spyder Garage

Default UClear HBC200 communicators

I have a set of 2 UClear HBC 200 comms for sale

The UClears have been upgraded to the latest firmware (Sawtooth 2.48), accessories included, 2 x Pro helmet speakers, these are speakers have the microphone in a wire coming from the speaker and you install in the top of your helmet by your temples, these are very small and fit nicely behind the liner of your helmet, 3 x helmet speakers with the microphone builtin, these work very well , the alignment is very important, tons of Youtube videos to assist, 1 set of ear bud speakers, these are ear buds that have the inline microphones, they are made for half helmets and work very well, there is also mount clips, for 3 helmets and a wide selection of Velcro mounts for ski helmet bicycles, wrist straps etc. I am asking $300 CA or $250 US for everything

I am selling because I upgraded to the Sena 20S, I needed the FM capability of the Sena's
    The UClears will pair wilh Phones, GPS etc, and supports universal intercom so it can be used with Sena, Scala, etc,
    There are lots of videos on Youtube and the manual is available at the UClear web site.

Dave
    2011 Spyder RT Limited, drive daily (except when it's snowing)
    2012 Honda Fury VT1300
    1974 850 Norton Commando, drive daily, praying that it keeps running!
    2009 Goldwing GL1800 AD, traded in
    2009 Suzuki M109, (fast bike), traded in
    2011 Nissan Murano SL, S, ride to work

Spyder Garage

Default Price

Need to bump that price down a bit same unit on amazon 263 brand new
    HM1 Nathaniel V. Mitchell, USN, CC-NREMT-P