Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default RTS

Quote Originally Posted by dlby View Post
    Love our rtse6 more all the time
    47 years of machines of all types & sizes
    This one is perfect for us now

I love R&R put another dime in the jukebox baby!

I love my Spyder 2010 , and it is a very Spyder

Spyder Garage

I love my bumblebee spyder. I've rode two wheels all my life until a health problem ( alpha 1 deficiency syndrome ) took out my lungs and I wasn't sure I'd ride again, I got the spyder for the extra storage for oxygen. And fell in love with it. I've never had any problems with it. It's very well kept other than doing normal maintenance. Had one light come on once but it was past due for plug wires so that was my fault as I see it. Oh one other time I started it and it went into limp mode I pulled over took the key out and said come on baby and started it and it never happened again. Sure it's a 09 and yes I've rode other years other models but she's my baby and I know it's just me but not one I've been on compares to her. For me I'd never go back to two wheels. God bless our spyders and all that ride them. Those that say you can't buy happiness haven't bought a spyder yet
    Living life a 1/4 mile at a time.

Active Member CarolinaSpyderRyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I'm not sure how to communicate how much I love my Spyder. I guess the 16,000 miles I've put on it the last 14 months says enough. Should have bought one when the 2008's came out. Don't know why I waited so long.
    2014 RSS , Sunburst Yellow and Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pampurrs View Post
    My Spyder, like my previous bikes, is my primary transportation. I ride it everyday, except for the days that I ride my broom.

I absolutely love it and have total confidence in it.

Pam
    Have you tried putting the broom under the to see if can fly
    When I move down there near you this fall I expect too see you on your broom
    Now 2014 RT Limited Cognac
    Was 2008 GS SM5

Don Garbarino

Cup Holder
    GPS locking holder
    Mud flap
    Modified KNOTT grill
    Phone holder and charger
    Trailer hitch
    Dual air horn
    Auxiliary fuse box with relays
    Heated clothing controller
    volt/oil pressure gauge
    Sequential signals in mirror
    Tri Axis Handle bars
    Baja Ron anti sway bar/heim links
    shorty antenna
    And many more

Spyder Garage

My wife and i are both on our 2nd 's and we no longer own cars! our 's are our ONLY transportation!! We ryde everyday year long,nuff said.
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com

Spyder Garage

I've had mine for almost five years now and have never regretted it. Neither has my wife! Hopefully my broken/dislocated ankle will be healed enough in another month and a half or so so I can start riding again!
    Phil

I may be old, but I got to see all the cool bands.

2011 Spyder RT-AC

Spyder Garage

Default 2nd Spyder

I too love my Spyder, wife likes it better than two wheels cause she does not have to worry about leaning. I am on my second one, first was 2008 Premier Edition GS I took the plunge when they first came out without looking and have not looked back. My second one is the F3-T SE6. On my 6th season now. I too get big grins, thumbs up and little kids running and pointing, (big kids too). FUN all around I am finally selling my Valkerie and sticking to 3 wheels.

Chris

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Ditto and Kudos

I started one of these, love my Spyder posts a few months ago for the same reason. I have the 2013 Percent TL, you know. The one that catches fire, blows up, is impossible to ride from the heat!
    Well, sure that vent gets hot, mine ran cooler than two HDs and one Honda is a recent parade, knock on wood there have not been any problems other than a sticky front lines d, a slow dealer and a lack of responsive Spyder owners to group Ryde.
    imy biggest challenge is its distraction from other things, I cannot stay off the blasted machine. I built a "Spyder Hole" for it, the largest garage I ever owned, Spyder, SUV, workshop and cabinetry all in one place.
    This thing changed my life.
    Worried about breakdowns, hah, I worry more about a flat tyre than anything else.
    i just need to find more owners to Ryde with, the two wheelers get mad when we stop and the park with reverse gear, LOL.

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Trouble free

I LOVE my Spyder!!!
    1 year old next week, 15,900 trouble free miles. No DSS, no heat issues, slight belt vibration over 80-85MPH, which I don't do real often, steady in the wind, great in the rain, no feet down when stopped, never worry about the kick stand sinking in the hot blacktop when parked, can stop on an tapered shoulder and take pics without trying to get the right position so I don't tip over, rear tire cost about 1/3rd of what the Venture tire did to replace, and way to many other things that are right!

I have not been easy on it, of those 15,900 miles, almost 10,000 of the were towing a camper trailer with the bike fully loaded two up.
    Over 100 degrees in Utah fully loaded with trailer and two up in 5th gear full throttle to maintain speed on a seven mile long grade and the trmp gauge never went over the half way mark.
    Towing the trailer we averaged between 32 and 38 MPG, and without the trailer we hit a little over 40MPG.

I feel for those who have problems with theirs, but all I can say about my 2015 RTL is WHAT A MACHINE!

I just need to find more time to ride.
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I have not been as lucky as most. I still have not given up on my Spyder... I ride it every day except in the Snow, almost 4 years 59,000 miles plus and would not trade it. I have followed the Spyder since I saw it on the drawing board did my first test ride just before they were released did not get mine till 2012. Keep the rubber side down ride hard and enjoy the ride.... jtpollock

Spyder Garage

Had my spyder a week an a half now.

I love it. Already put 2500km on it. I'd have more but it rained for 5 days. I don't get out in the rain unless I need to.

I get made fun of alot from buddies and guys at work. I'm just a young guy and they call me grandpa cause I bought an RT model. But I could care less cause the machine is amazing.

I bought it cause my sport bike can't really hold 2 and I want to take trips with the wife and I want to ride with my 8 yr old son and not have to worry as much about him falling off the back.

It's a perfect machine for me

I've had my fun on sport bikes. Anything from wheelies to dragbacks and all other stunts you can think of.

It's time to live and enjoy the ride now.

Stiff

Sent on Note 5 in Taptalk
    2011 RT Limited , White

Spyder Garage

Default Love from Akron, OH Too!!

We love our RT-S too! Its almost 1 year old (next week) We bought it on a whim-just stopped on our bike to look and maybe test drive a spyder. Next thing we were sitting down to deal. The only problem we have is not enough riding time. As soon as this pesky work thing is out of the way, we will be riding all the time; thanks to all the spyder travelers on this site, I have plenty of places I want to visit.

As I type, my husband is home putting ground effects lighting on our spyder. Our first farkle!!

Thanks for all the good advice from everyone on here.

Spyder Garage

I love my !! Each ride is a joy!
    Live, Love, and Ride! God Bless!

Spyder Garage

Love my F3!

Spyder Garage

I don't treat my Spyder well. It gets ridden in all weathers and goes weeks without being cleaned. Hangs around for a month or more without being ridden because I'm too busy with work - then suddenly taken off on an endurance rally where its ridden 18 hours or more a day, day after day. Its ridden at high speed, in stop start traffic, on highways and even dirt tracks. Yet its not let me down and shrugs off what's thrown at it.

Spyder Garage

Default new to the spyder world too.

Quote Originally Posted by olsarge View Post
    Had mine for about 2 months and cannot ryde it enough. There are just not enough hours.
    I've got three months on mine and 1600 miles so far. just keeps getting better. 2012 rt

Very Active Member bronzeflex42's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default thumbs up

I've had mine for a couple of years now. I have not had any trouble accept replacing the battery, which is considered really part of routine. I had a 2 wheeler before the Spyder and i don't regret the change. It has been a fun machine and i like the attention it gets, especially in my little small town.
    2012 Spyder RT Limited Lava Bronze (Psalm 27:1;Luke 12:4,5)

Spyder Garage

Just bought a 2014 Spyder Rts 2weeks never rode any kind of bike before 67 years old great so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Default I LOVE MY SPYDER X2

Just finished the Four Corners[of the USA] on "Pony"!
    My friend, I traveled with didn't like hers..........so my husband and I bought it. We now have 2-2015 RT Ltds in the garage and plan to get started on MANY more miles!!
    Never a problem, falter or misstep from the Spyders - now plans are for Alaska in 2018 - in between, lots of USA - after all, I have to show my honey where I went and what I saw!!
    LOVE our RYDES!!
    Pics pending

Spyder Garage

Default 2013 ST-S

Bought mine brand new 2 1/2 years ago from Pitbull Powersports...had the CAT bypass done and Steve from BRP helped get the new air flow panels put on free of charge. Have not had a single issue with the Spyder....except that it takes me 4 hours just to go down to the store for some milk and bread. I always seem to get lost!
    2013 ST-S Circuit Yellow Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default Pardon my professional curiosity

Stiff

But I've found that pictures containing crime scene tape usally have a pretty interesting back story.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

Picked up mine last Saturday, first spyder and first bike. Love it!

Spyder Garage

Hi bronzeflex42,

Re: my little small town.

Back when I was still working I used to get down to Sandersville fairly often. Lapp Insulator has/had a plant there.

That is a nice little town,

Jerry Baumchen
    'I'll never forget what's her name.'

'Things are more like they are now than they ever have been before.' Dwight Eisenhower

2008 GS SE-5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gkamer View Post
    But I've found that pictures containing crime scene tape usally have a pretty interesting back story.
    Haha. It was a block party. The whole street was blocked off. And some of us were doing stunts up and down the street to get the crowd going. Haha. Was a fun day.

2011 RT Limited , White

Very Active Member BoilerAnimal's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

My wife and I have had our 2013 RTS SE 5 for a little over 220 miles now. Would have been more but we didn't get it home til Tuesday afternoon, we had strong storms yesterday and we had to babysit for our youngest granddaughter today. But we did ryde our Spyder to do the babysitting.............a total of 140 miles round trip.

This is our first motorcycle and we absolutely love it! We just wish that we hadn't waited so long to buy one!