Thread: BRP Cover

Spyder Garage

Default BRP Cover

I installed a Show Chrome luggage rack on my 2014 RTL and the BRP full cover will still fit. It is a bit snug but works. The BRP half cover will not fit.

Spyder Garage

Default PM SENT

Quote Originally Posted by dwainjohnson View Post
    I installed a Show Chrome luggage rack on my 2014 RTL and the BRP full cover will still fit. It is a bit snug but works. The BRP half cover will not fit.
    Message sent

Ride safe!
    2022 Sea-T0-Sky

Spyder Garage

Default Formosa Cover

If you are interested, the Formosa half cover fits my 2015 RT-S with the Show Chrome luggage rack. The cover was $49 including tax and shipping.

Cover3.jpgCover2.jpgCover1.jpg
    2015 RT-S SE6 Red Pearl - aka "Ruby"
    Tri-Axis handlebars - Bajaron Sway Bar and Heim Links - Roadster Renovations Spring Stiffeners & Top Case mirror - Value Accessories 3 pc. Lid Net Set - Lidlox Helmet Holders - JT's Dash Mount Bar - Drink2go rider & passenger cupholder - Wolo Bad Boy Horn - Show Chrome Trunk Rack - 12V power & heated gear ports - Spyderpops missing belt guard - BRP Trailer Hitch - Gold Plug hex head drain plugs

Spyder Garage

Default Half Cover

I bought a Nelson Rig Hal cover and it fits. Thanks for the info on the other one.

Spyder Garage

Default Half Cover - with Show Chrome rack and larger windshield?

I bought a Nelson Rig Hal cover and it fits. Thanks for the info on the other one.
    Hi - so regarding the Nelson Riggs half cover - that does fit over the trunk with the Show Chrome luggage rack?
    If so, do you think it would also accomodate a larger windshield - like the one from F3 ( 2 inches higher and wider than stock)?

Thanks for any info.

Spyder Garage

Default In combination with a larger windshield.

Quote Originally Posted by pontow View Post
    If you are interested, the Formosa half cover fits my 2015 RT-S with the Show Chrome luggage rack. The cover was $49 including tax and shipping.

Cover3.jpgCover2.jpgCover1.jpg
    Looks like a nice cover.
    Do you think it would also accommodate a larger windshield - like the one from F3 ( 2 inches higher and wider than stock) in addition to the rack - or is it pretty snug already with the rack?

Thanks for any info.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Denno View Post
    Looks like a nice cover.
    Do you think it would also accommodate a larger windshield - like the one from F3 ( 2 inches higher and wider than stock) in addition to the rack - or is it pretty snug already with the rack?

Thanks for any info.
    I'm not familiar with the windshield you are referring to but I do have an aftermarket shield on my bike. It is the California Scientific (calsci) size Large and the Nelson Rigg full cover and the Formosa Half Cover both fit over it without a problem. It is best on both with the windshield in the full down position. Here are some pics to show you the dimensions of the windshield. BTW, I have been VERY happy with the Calsci windshield.

Dimensions.JPGWindshield.JPG
    2015 RT-S SE6 Red Pearl - aka "Ruby"
    Tri-Axis handlebars - Bajaron Sway Bar and Heim Links - Roadster Renovations Spring Stiffeners & Top Case mirror - Value Accessories 3 pc. Lid Net Set - Lidlox Helmet Holders - JT's Dash Mount Bar - Drink2go rider & passenger cupholder - Wolo Bad Boy Horn - Show Chrome Trunk Rack - 12V power & heated gear ports - Spyderpops missing belt guard - BRP Trailer Hitch - Gold Plug hex head drain plugs

Spyder Garage

I use the UltraGard i/2 cover it comes with a nice storage bag

I have a full windshield, luggage rack and bag on the rack and it fits very nice.

Not sure of price but i think it is less than $45.00 shipped to you

Call Spyderpops, he has them 501 627-4008

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Nelson Rigg Half Cover

I have the stock windshield on my 2014 RTL and the Nelson Rigg cover is tight. I do not think it would fit on the wider windshield unless you install it with the windshield in the down position. Nelson Rigg has a support category on their website which I used to verify their cover would fit over that show chrome luggage rack. The response was fast. The Nelson Rigg cover is good quality and I am satisfied.