Spyder Garage

Default broken mirror bracket on 2010 RT-S

Is it possible to buy (and if so where) the insert brackets on the backside of the mirror. I have managed to break the top one (one without the metal clips). The inserts are held in by two little screws.

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

Go to this web site and drill down for your model Spyder and find the parts. You can order them online from BRP, from your dealer or from Cheap Cycle Parts.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Yes you can as I keep a spare set just in case..

Spyder Garage

Default MIRROR CLIPS

http://www.cheapcycleparts.com/oempa...sories-console

On the parts diagram the upper housing clip is 60D part #219800158. This is the one that most commonly breaks. Buy several and carry two with you and a torx screwdriver for a roadside fix. The lower housings are 60B part #219800156. These last much longer, as they are less prone to breakage, although the wire clips can become distorted over time. I carry a couple of these with me as well, just in case. This is a really easy fix.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic