Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default PRAY for Officers families

Everyone please take a moment to pray for the officers families that were shot today in Dallas
    and let show are respect for our men and woman in Blue........

Spyder Garage

have no clue what this world is coming to
    NO BIKE AT THIS TIME

Spyder Garage

All lives matter ... let's pray for all families of this week's tragedies

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
    Love my Spyders
    2016 F3L Steel Black purchased 7/16/2016 Sold 3/11/2023 (22,500 mi)

2014 RTS Circuit Yellow purchased 3/2/2018

2020 RTL Petrol Blue purchased 1/27/2023

Girls on Spyders #3195

No more 2 wheels
    2020 RTL , Lamonster floor board riser Petrol Blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Praying for the families of the fallen and for our country.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Our prayers and kindest thoughts are going out to all of them.

bluelives.jpg
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Things have sure changed a lot since I was young. Prayers for families and our country.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    2014 Spyder RTS

Tri Axis Handlebars
    Big Bike Trailer Harness
    Rivco Front Bumper (Black)
    Rivco Highway Pegs
    Ultimate Seat
    Garmin GPS
    Trailer Hitch
    Aluma XL Trailer
    Stainless Grill Covers
    Cupholder
    Spring Stiffeners
    Rivco Floorboards

Spyder Garage

something is upsetting me, and i feel it needs to be said. i hope it doesn't upset anyone. the mayor and the police chief had a news conference before, one of them said, and i am not sure what one it was, but they said the officers that were doing the right thing and just watching the people protest, their right, were not wearing protective gear not to upset the protesters. THIS COUNTRY HAS TO STOP BEING SO PC. CORRECT.
    NO BIKE AT THIS TIME

Spyder Garage

Default pray

You are so right my Friend.....

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default A CLUE:

Quote Originally Posted by cuznjohn View Post
    have no clue what this world is coming to
    THE ASYLUM IS NOW BEING RUN BY THE INMATES!!
    CapNCrunch : =(

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by btcherm View Post
    Everyone please take a moment to pray for the officers families that were shot today in Dallas
    and let show are respect for our men and woman in Blue........
    My prayers are also with my Brothers in Blue and that the ones responsible quickly get their due, even those claiming responsibility. Time to stop playing with this PC Crap.
    American by Birth, Southern by the Grace of GOD.

The Older I get the Better I Was.

Spyder Garage

Default If my opinion upsets another....matters not, it is my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by cuznjohn View Post
    something is upsetting me, and i feel it needs to be said. i hope it doesn't upset anyone. the mayor and the police chief had a news conference before, one of them said, and i am not sure what one it was, but they said the officers that were doing the right thing and just watching the people protest, their right, were not wearing protective gear not to upset the protesters. THIS COUNTRY HAS TO STOP BEING SO PC. CORRECT.
    I am sooo not PC...and PC has come to mean Political Corruption to me. And I sooo agree as I listened and heard did NOT wear protective gear...sooooo soooo wrong. Yes, I am praying and for the first time in my life I sent $ to a political candidate....we have to change what is happening...we are going backward in racial division instead of forward....OK OK I'm packed I'm headed to Deadwood before I realllllly get upset!!!! If anyone wants to know I support the NRA and 2d Amendment..and God, Smith and Wesson are my constant companions....I'm pissed, I'm headed for a dose of sanity, Spyder ryding...
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Default Pray

I pray for the families of the fallen.
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

I pray for my fellow officers in blue. This **** needs to stop. What really bothers me is. All of the leaders met before hand to discuss behavior, and the route to be used. The snipers knew a head of time where to be. So, how did that come to be? All coordinated, pre meditated murder! We are headed for a major civil disturbance, country wide. Another civil war? I thank the Lord I am no longer a working LEO. And I'm to old for military service. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

Default Checklist

Destroy the military [almost check]
    Destroy the police [working on it]
    Destroy the economy [working on it]
    Destroy the rule of law [check]
    Open the borders [check]
    Strengthen our enemies [check]
    Weaken our allies [check]
    Disarm law-abiding citizens [working on it]
    Incite racial hatred [check]
    Destroy free speech [working on it]

No comment; don't want to be political.
    ​2012 RTS SE5 purchased 4/26/2016 with 15,273 miles. (Bellatrix)

Spyder Garage

Praying for the families that lost their loved ones and the ones who are wounded!
    To God Be The Glory!

Spyder Garage

Prayers for all who lost their lives this week and their friends and family. Also, prayers for healing for us all as a nation.
    His - 2013 RSS SM5
    Hers - 2013 RS SE5

Proud Army Veterans!!

Spyder Garage

with all of the above.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

God bless all of the victims. There is so great a difference in beliefs among American racial and especially political groups that I sadly believe we are headed into a long cycle of violent clashes. There is no longer shared valves in this country across the board.
    2012 Spyder RS SM5 - Steel Black Metallic "The Murder"
    Southern Cruisers Riding Club - Chapter 072 - Northern Illinois
    Two Brothers M2 Pipe; TB Juice Box; Hartco Custom Saddle; Rivco Driver Floorboards; Rivco Heel Toe Shifter; ESI Highway Pegs & Brackets; ESI 4.5" Easy Riser Handlebar Risers; BajaRon Sway Bar; Cycle Sounds Series 3 200 Watt Sound System; 14" Touring Windshield; Custom Dynamics Mirror Extensions; Kuryakyn ISO Grips; Kuryakyn Throttle Boss; Kuryakyn End Weights; Frunk Liner.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

To all the people who lost their lives this week as well as their families!
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

everyone is out of control on all sides. Police are angry and citizens are angry. Big trouble ahead.

Spyder Garage

Under Paid

Over Worked

and not Appreciated

God Bless all of our LEOs and their families.

2015 RT Limited Black Matallic
    BAJARon Sway Bar w/Billet Aluminum Heim Joint Link Set
    SPYDERPOPS Bumperskid with LED's
    SPYDERPOPS RT BRT Rear Lighting Kit
    US LED Flag

Spyder Garage

They were targeted and shot my a U.S. Army trained Black man who said he hated whites and wanted to kill white cops. How do we deal with assclowns that have no respect for the law, a whole career field, a whole race of people and how do we teach the average citizen that they can no longer sit on the sidelines, if they want law and order then they need to show they support for their local Law Enforcement agencies. If we want to remain a great country we need to show support for our military and Law Enforcement and stop worrying about being so PC that nothing ever gets done.
    More Black men are killed by other Black men in the county of L.A. Then cops have killed in all of the U.S. but no one is protesting that. No one is protesting about how many Black men are killed by drugs or alcohol.
    Stats show more white men were killed by cops last year then Black men, no one is protesting that.
    Reality is if you don't break the law, you have nothing to fear from the cops. Cops are to busy chasing law breakers to even think about messing with a law abiding citizen.

In 25 years of Law Enfocement and 12 yrs of military law enforcement I never heard an officer say, hey we got nothing better to do, let's go mess with a law abiding citizen just because we can. Never happen...

Wake up people just because their family says, he was starting to turn his life around doesn't mean he wasn't guilty, doesn't mean he didn't resist arrest or wasn't actively fighting with the police and of course it doesn't mean he wasn't carring a gun.

Not PC but all true, at least in my experience

Prayers for the officers and their families and the two citizen caught in the cross fire.

Did anyone see or hear of any protesters helping the wounded officers, or moving a wounded officer out of the line of fire?

Sad that it happened, but at least some citizens are now starting to recognize how hard it is to be a Law Enforcement Officer, and are showing their respect to the Dallas Police Officers.
    Last edited by Retired 2012; 07-10-2016 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Spelling
    2015 F3-S Pearl White SM6 with a 7 Jurock custom windshield, Smooth-Spyder backrest, Shad saddle bags, RT sway bar, Elka stage 2 shocks in front and stage 2 with hyd. adjuster in the rear. Lamonster's LED fog lights, TricLed headlights, TricLed Safety LED package.
    2015 F3S , Black & White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by lizmcg View Post
    Destroy the military [almost check]
    Destroy the police [working on it]
    Destroy the economy [working on it]
    Destroy the rule of law [check]
    Open the borders [check]
    Strengthen our enemies [check]
    Weaken our allies [check]
    Disarm law-abiding citizens [working on it]
    Incite racial hatred [check]
    Destroy free speech [working on it]

No comment; don't want to be political.
    Oh wow what a list. Make sure you mention to start prepping.
    And still deny that weapons and a radical society armed with those are to blame.
    Sad on top of the tragedy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Retired 2012 View Post
    They were targeted and shot my a U.S. Army trained Black man who said he hated whites and wanted to kill white cops. How do we deal with assclowns that have no respect for the law, a whole career field, a whole race of people and how do we teach the average citizen that they can no longer sit on the sidelines, if they want law and order then they need to show they support for their local Law Enforcement agencies. If we want to remain a great country we need to show support for our military and Law Enforcement and stop worrying about being so PC that nothing ever gets done.
    More Black men are killed by other Black men in the county of L.A. Then cops have killed in all of the U.S. but no one is protesting that. No one is protesting about how many Black men are killed by drugs or alcohol.
    Stats show more white men were killed by cops last year then Black men, no one is protesting that.
    Reality is if you don't break the law, you have nothing to fear from the cops. Cops are to busy chasing law breakers to even think about messing with a law abiding citizen.

In 25 years of Law Enfocement and 12 yrs of military law enforcement I never heard an officer say, hey we got nothing better to do, let's go mess with a law abiding citizen just because we can. Never happen...

Wake up people just because their family says, he was starting to turn his life around doesn't mean he wasn't guilty, doesn't mean he didn't resist arrest or wasn't actively fighting with the police and of course it doesn't mean he wasn't carring a gun.

Prayers for the officers and their families and the two citizen caught in the cross fire.

Did anyone see or hear of any protesters helping the wounded officers, or moving a wounded officer out of the line of fire?

Sad that it happened, but at least some citizens are now starting to recognize how hard it is to be a Law Enforcement Officer, and are showing their respect to the Dallas Police Officers.
    What you say is so true ,and right to the point......

Spyder Garage

Default Right on the button

Quote Originally Posted by Retired 2012 View Post

Anyone who ever gets arrested seems to have " a big problem" with law enforcement... And yes the families and friends plus every keyboard warrior on the internet as well as those with nothing better to do than yell in the streets immediately claim the person did nothing wrong.
    There are those who should not be cops , or doctors or car mechanics for that matter because they don't have what it takes ... But I for one am extremely grateful to those who risk their lives daily to protect people they don't even know . Peace and strength to the families of all our protectors who have paid the ultimate price 😔