Spyder Garage

Default Hi guys and gals

Me and the bride just returned home from Pa . saw lots of spyder rts on the road always heading in a northern direction. well we are off again in the 16th of July to cabalas in PA on route 78 then to a cigar shop. then to a nice sit down and get fat shop I know in Allentown pa then back home if any one wants ride let me know.

Spyder Garage

Default Sorry....

I'm at the wrong end of that ryde. ..would skip the cigar but the sit and get fat sounds interesting...like I need more fat.. have a good ryde..
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

I have been to a few too many sit and get fat shops, i am gonna pass but thanks for the invite.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Fat

Hi guys you both are clearly on the wrong coast . any way here in nj no one ever gets together so I figured I would try and put some thing together.