Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default East Tenneessee Spyder Ryders

Looking for Ryders in the East TN area. I am in Knoxville and I am looking for Spyder Ryder Clubs. So far I am not seeing any groups around this area. If anyone is interested in getting together for a ride around the area let me know. I am a new Ryder and I have a 2014 RSS. I have not met anyone yet that owns a Spyder. I would love to get a few Ryders together and meet up.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spydergirl831 View Post
    Looking for Ryders in the East TN area. I am in Knoxville and I am looking for Spyder Ryder Clubs. So far I am not seeing any groups around this area. If anyone is interested in getting together for a ride around the area let me know. I am a new Ryder and I have a 2014 RSS. I have not met anyone yet that owns a Spyder. I would love to get a few Ryders together and meet up.
    They are out here. Hopefully, you'll get something going!
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spydergirl831 View Post
    You should plan on attending the Smokey Mountail Rally in October, 6th thru the 9th:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...NEW-MANAGEMENT

Should be a lot of fun!

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...y-Oct-6-9-2016
    2015 RT-S SE6
    USAF Retired 1973-1994

Support our Troops

Spyder Garage

Howdy as we say in Knoxville. There are a few of us that get together and ride often. I travel a lot so I don't make every ride but when I'm in, we ride almost every day. Got in a little over 500 miles in this weekend.
    2017 F3- Limited

F4 23" Windshield, Ultimate Backrest, Spyder Cuff, SpyderPops Bump Guard, Sena SMH10 Intercom, BajaRon Sway Bar, Baker Cup Holder, RT-622 trailer w/Spyder Pops Bump Guard

Spyder Garage

We lI've in Maryville, would love to hook up with some other Spyder owners in this area to ride !
    " Fat people are harder to kidnap "

2015 RTS-SE6 Circuit Yellow
    Akrapovic Exhaust - BajaRon Sway bar
    Rivco rear Trunk Rack
    Lamonster LED Head Lights - LED Fog Lights
    Spyder Cuff - Hwy Pegs
    Ultimate Midrider Seat w/ Yellow Trim - Rear Armrests
    Spyderpops Bumpskid with LED - Full view Turn Signal
    R/T Front grill Inserts
    3rd Brake light - Saddle bad LED
    Baker Built Air Wings
    Doc's Spring Stiffeners - Vibration Dampener
    TRICLED underground LED'S

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default East Tennessee Sypder Ryders

We recently purchased a Spyder. We live in Cosby, Tennesssee and would love to meet and ride with some fellow Spyder owners. We are not far from Dandridge.

Spyder Garage

Default Just north of Nashville

I would love to meet with some Tennessee riders, but I think I'm done till spring except for maybe a short trip here close. After hitting the deer a month ago today, I make it a point to be back home before dusk.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyAllen View Post
    We recently purchased a Spyder. We live in Cosby, Tennesssee and would love to meet and ride with some fellow Spyder owners. We are not far from Dandridge.
    I'm down in Seymour and we ride all the time. Got in 225 miles yesterday up in Rogersville and Greenville. Came back down 321. You're welcome to ride with us anytime.
    2017 F3- Limited

F4 23" Windshield, Ultimate Backrest, Spyder Cuff, SpyderPops Bump Guard, Sena SMH10 Intercom, BajaRon Sway Bar, Baker Cup Holder, RT-622 trailer w/Spyder Pops Bump Guard

Spyder Garage

Default Morristown

I live in Morristown and ride a 2012 RT also have a friend who has an RT you can contact me at
    wormie@lcs.net I had some health issues and did not get to ride for a couple of years trying to get started again.

Quote Originally Posted by pwm View Post
    I'm down in Seymour and we ride all the time. Got in 225 miles yesterday up in Rogersville and Greenville. Came back down 321. You're welcome to ride with us anytime.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wormie View Post
    I live in Morristown and ride a 2012 RT also have a friend who has an RT you can contact me at
    wormie@lcs.net I had some health issues and did not get to ride for a couple of years trying to get started again.
    email sent
    2017 F3- Limited

Spyder Garage

I live about 25 miles north of Chattanooga. Next time someone plans on a ride post here and I'll see if we can make it. We bought our first Spyder a week ago today. Excited to ryde!
    2013 RT Limited.
    BajaRon Sway Bar.
    Refined Cycle's BPE2 brake pedal extension.
    Pedal Box
    2013 RT Limited , Refined Cycle BPE2 White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mark4Jesus View Post
    I live about 25 miles north of Chattanooga. Next time someone plans on a ride post here and I'll see if we can make it. We bought our first Spyder a week ago today. Excited to ryde!
    We rode down to Pikeville and had BBQ last weekend.
    2017 F3- Limited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pwm View Post
    We rode down to Pikeville and had BBQ last weekend.
    The other side of the mountain, but still close!
    2013 RT Limited.
    BajaRon Sway Bar.
    Pedal Box

Spyder Garage

Default Crossville Here

Same here would like to hook up with others also

Dave

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fire34 View Post
    Same here would like to hook up with others also

Dave
    We usually get 3 or 4 rides out your way each fall. Gonna be hard this year as I am working in FL
    2017 F3- Limited

Spyder Garage

I live few miles from Jonesborough Tn. and 40 miles from Bristol Tn./Va, only had my 2011 Spyder since July 2021 , and before cold weather I put little over 3,000 miles on it . would like to meet and ride some with spyder owners this coming spring . I am 70 years old , have some health problems , but , couple weeks ago I rode across the Smokies and that one day ride was 321 miles .

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sledge View Post
    I live few miles from Jonesborough Tn. and 40 miles from Bristol Tn./Va, only had my 2011 Spyder since July 2021 , and before cold weather I put little over 3,000 miles on it . would like to meet and ride some with spyder owners this coming spring . I am 70 years old , have some health problems , but , couple weeks ago I rode across the Smokies and that one day ride was 321 miles .
    Dear member ..... this thread is over 5 years old, was posted by a new member that only has ONE post and has no activity since that date in 2016 ...... I'm guessing you won't be hearing back from them on this ..... good luck .... Mike ..... PS if you want to make contact with other riders in your area I suggest you start you own thread asking for assistance .....
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 11-29-2021 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Fixed quote display & spacing ;-)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    Dear member ..... this thread is over 5 years old, was posted by a new member that only has ONE post and has no activity since that date in 2016 ...... I'm guessing you won't be hearing back from them on this ..... good luck .... Mike ..... PS if you want to make contact with other riders in your area I suggest you start you own thread asking for assistance .....
    Yep, as Mike posted above, the 'New Member' who started this thread joined the Forum back in July 2016; posted the original post in the thread just over 10 minutes later; then closed their Forum session just over 1.25 hours after that..... and hasn't been back on the Forum since!

That said Sledge, sure, you could start your own thread to try & achieve the same thing, but as you can see from the other Members from Knoxville & the surrounding areas who've posted here, even if not all that recently, there's nothing to stop you using this thread to contact other nearby members &/or arrange rydes, meet-ups, etc. It might even help to keep all the East Tennessee & surrounding area Ryder discussion in the one thread. However, once again like Mike mentioned, I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for Spydergirl831 to reply, cos I really doubt that'll happen.... altho it has only been a touch over 5 years??

Either way, Good Luck
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

My wife and I live in Oak Ridge and just bought our 2nd spyder after several years of not owning one. We had a bad experience with electrical gremlins and went back to two wheels. Now we are giving it a try again and loving it. We would be happy to meet up and go for a ride sometime. I am currently fitting anew rear tire and doing an oil change. I don't know what the previous owner had done so I would like to start with fresh oil and filter, so I know that it has been done, it only has 8500 miles on it. I also run a motorcycle repair shop out of the house.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    Yep, as Mike posted above, the 'New Member' who started this thread joined the Forum back in July 2016; posted the original post in the thread just over 10 minutes later; then closed their Forum session just over 1.25 hours after that..... and hasn't been back on the Forum since!

That said Sledge, sure, you could start your own thread to try & achieve the same thing, but as you can see from the other Members from Knoxville & the surrounding areas who've posted here, even if not all that recently, there's nothing to stop you using this thread to contact other nearby members &/or arrange rydes, meet-ups, etc. It might even help to keep all the East Tennessee & surrounding area Ryder discussion in the one thread. However, once again like Mike mentioned, I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for Spydergirl831 to reply, cos I really doubt that'll happen.... altho it has only been a touch over 5 years??

Either way, Good Luck
    ohhhhhh I had no idea well its no big thing anyway I was never into a big lot of bikes at one time all it takes is 1 to cause some big problems and I really don't need any Problems... LOL... but thanks anyway and good luck to you folks.
    2011 RTS Spyder

Spyder Garage

Although the original poster quit, this is still a good place for others to connect.
    2013 RT Limited.
    BajaRon Sway Bar.
    Pedal Box