Spyder Garage

Default BRP RT trailer hitch 2010-2012

This item is a BRP trailer hitch that I bought mistakenly thinking that it would fit my 2015 RT. After much struggling and more research, it was determined that the hitch kit I purchased was made to fit 2010-2012 RT's, apparently there was a slight modification to sizing of the swingarms from 2013 on. I then had to purchase the correct kit for my bike and now all is well. I used the Show Chrome wiring harness so the original 9 pin module and the newer 4 pin square connector with Hopkins module are both included as are both sets of instructions depending on which setup you use. I am asking $385 plus $30 for shipping (it's heavy) PayPal is OK.
    Last edited by Uticat; 07-03-2016 at 01:27 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default New Price: $350 plus shipping

Bump

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Uticat View Post
    This item is a BRP trailer hitch that I bought mistakenly thinking that it would fit my 2015 RT. After much struggling and more research, it was determined that the hitch kit I purchased was made to fit 2010-2012 RT's, apparently there was a slight modification to sizing of the swingarms from 2013 on. I then had to purchase the correct kit for my bike and now all is well. I used the Show Chrome wiring harness so the original 9 pin module and the newer 4 pin square connector with Hopkins module are both included as are both sets of instructions depending on which setup you use. I am asking $385 plus $30 for shipping (it's heavy) PayPal is OK.

I am interested. Can you measure the inside space between the axle connection. I have a 2010RTS it should fit. I also have my own shipping via FedEx collect.

Saphira

Spyder Garage

Default Hitch fit

Quote Originally Posted by saphira View Post
    I am interested. Can you measure the inside space between the axle connection. I have a 2010RTS it should fit. I also have my own shipping via FedEx collect.

Saphira
    I pretty much am certain it will fit, width of the hitch wasn't the issue, it was the height of my swing arms I could not get over, a change I think was made from 2013 on.

Spyder Garage

Default New price : $325 plus shipping

Bump

Spyder Garage

Default New price : $300 plus shipping

Bump

Spyder Garage

Sending you a PM.
    2015 Spyder F3-S SM6

Spyder Garage

Default Sold!

Thanks!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Uticat View Post
    PM sent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Kevin

2012 RT Limited (pearl white) + bling

Spyder Garage

Interested do you have pic of hitch would you take 350 for it?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrystanley75 View Post
    Interested do you have pic of hitch would you take 350 for it?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    You just encountered a shortcoming of Tapatalk. You don't see titles of individual posts. The title on the post two above yours is Sold! He sold it last August.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)