Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

I register for the rides and event. Where do you register for the dinner and pay for the dinner .
    Christine

Spyder Garage

Registration is set up now, and we are adding the purchase page soon.

My mods: Ed Hardy "Love Kills Slowly" graphics, custom tag frame to match graphics, Kuryakyn floorboards, Street Magic Easy Risers, Mean City Cycles seat mod, BRP Ultra Touring windshield with wind deflectors, Street FX ElectroPod lighting kit, Street FX Tire Technix motion activated wheel lights, extended parking brake lever, SpyderPops super duper foot-saving heat shield (aaahhhhh!!!)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Anyone from VA riding down to Maggie Valley

There are 4 of us that are going to Maggie Valley Rally. We are coming from the Northern VA area. Anyone close by want to join us ride down together? We are planning on leaving early Thursday morning, at day-break, and take our time getting to Maggie Valley.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

We'll have our RV packed probably Monday. Planning loading the Spyder on the trailer Tuesday evening. Leaving for Maggie Valley Wednesday around noon. It's only about an hour and half drive from the house. Looking forward to the trip, and meeting everyone.

If if anyone runs into a problem and needs help, please let me know. I'll have our trailer with us, and if needed I can run home and get the car so we can get you Spyder to Maggie Valley or anywhere else you want to take it. I'm listed in Spyder's to the Rescue on the home page, North Carolina, Hendersonville. Be sure to use the Texas cell number!

Weather for Maggie Valley looks like it's going to be very nice. Cool in the mornings, with no rain in the forecast at this time.

Hope everyone one has a safe trip!

• Wednesday

71°51°

• Thursday

75°53°

• Friday

69°51°

• Saturday

68°45°

• Sunday

69°43°

2015 RT-S SE6
    USAF Retired 1973-1994

Support our Troops

Spyder Garage

Default Smokey Mountain Rally

My wife and I are going to try to make it, may arrive a little late. Will there be room at the festival grounds for two Spyders and a motorcycle popup tent?

Thanls

Spyder Garage

Default Maggie Valley Rally

My wife and I will be coming from South Georgia, arriving Thursday afternoon. It will take us about 7 hours to get there, so we are really looking forward to it. Hope to do a meeting and greet with others!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Old Friends

SWMBO(Mel) and I will be in Maggie Valley for this event. Will be staying at the Hillbilly Campground. Keep an eye out for us.