Spyder Garage

Default SpyderQuest Question

So recently moved back to Pennsylvania. Due to the proximity I am considering going to SpyderQuest this year and I am wanting others opinions. I have been to Spyderfest a few times so how does it compare to that? To be honest I was reading the registration and it all seems a bit expensive. Please don't take this as complaining about the cost or anything, may be well worth it for all I know. Anyhow others opinions would be appreciated.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderquest

Quote Originally Posted by tnhoover View Post
    So recently moved back to Pennsylvania. Due to the proximity I am considering going to SpyderQuest this year and I am wanting others opinions. I have been to Spyderfest a few times so how does it compare to that? To be honest I was reading the registration and it all seems a bit expensive. Please don't take this as complaining about the cost or anything, may be well worth it for all I know. Anyhow others opinions would be appreciated.
    Let me start out by saying "it's all about the Ryde". The Adirondacks are beautiful in the fall. The fellowship experienced is great. The expense is what it is because of the specialized rides one elects to go on. The registration fee is reasonable and over the past four years no one has complained and in fact many have stated it was reasonable. Great opening and closing ceremonies to experience.

Take the challenge sign up and enjoy it all. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Spyder Garage

Hi tnhoover,

I have not been to Spyderfest, but I can tell you that you will not be disappointed with Spyderquest. It truly is about the rides. Even though we have been going to Lake George for almost 30 years, we never get tired of the Adirondacks. It is a smaller event than Spyderfest, but that is why we like it so much.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default SPYDERQUEST

I have been to both many times and SPYDERQUEST WINS ....No contest........Yes the cost is a bit more, but they FEED YOU MUCH BETTER...Spyderfest is all about the VENDOR VILLAGE and how much you can spend......SPYDERQUEST is more about the riding and EATING ............Spyderquest is gaining every year in popularity and VENDORS.....plus it's almost on your doorstep..........JMHO....Mike

Spyder Garage

Default POPEYEART

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED, GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE, RIDING THRU THE ADIRONDACKS, VERMONT, ETC CANT BE BEAT. FALL WEATHER UNSURPASSED. MADE THE TRIP THE LAST 4 YEARS RUNNING, SCHEDULING CONFLICTS THIS YEAR WILL PREVENT ME FROM ATTENDING. MAKE THE TRIP, AND YOU WILL BE A RETURNING ATTENDEE FROM NOW ON

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by POPEYEART View Post
    YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED, GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE, RIDING THRU THE ADIRONDACKS, VERMONT, ETC CANT BE BEAT. FALL WEATHER UNSURPASSED. MADE THE TRIP THE LAST 4 YEARS RUNNING, SCHEDULING CONFLICTS THIS YEAR WILL PREVENT ME FROM ATTENDING. MAKE THE TRIP, AND YOU WILL BE A RETURNING ATTENDEE FROM NOW ON
    going to miss you guys!!!!!! see you in 2017!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Go. You will not regret one minute (or dollar). Plus, you might see the Clown Car!
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default SpyderQuest Question

I have been to 2 SpyderQuests and it is a great get together. The hotel is top notch and so are the rides.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black